DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi

I am using CFG loader 57 beta. When I try to download themes it gives me "error creating directory".

Any ideas whats up?

Cheers

jsjar

Trophies
XP
Country
read the disclamer
Dr. Clipper said:
cfg v57b2 (beta2)
cfg57b2.dol
cfg57b2-222.dol
(or online update)
Changes:

cfg v57b2 (beta2)
* Theme downloading (via global options)
* Themes provided by http://wii.spiffy360.com
* new option: adult_themes = [0], 1
Adult themes only shown for download if switched on

DISCLAIMER:

This feature still has some issues. If you try to download themes over 3MB or so, the download may crash. If this happens, DO NOT try that theme again. droopy27000's themes (which unfortunately are at the top of the list) are prime culprits for these. There likely will be a fix for this by the release version, but for now, you have been warned.

Again, if a download causes an error, close Cfg, restart and do not download the theme again.

@droopy27000, please remove some of the extra duplications of the files in your themes. You have some files that are never used and they are a waste of space in the zip. If the same file is usable for multiple things, specify it as such in theme.txt.

Dr. Clipper

Trophies
XP
Country
Actually, that's not the error I'm making a disclaimer about.

I'm assuming you are probably one of the types of people that just downloaded the .dol and not the whole package? In that case, you need a "themes" subdirectory in your base directory. Cfg will tell you its base directory on the Global Options page (as "Cfg Base").

Just add a themes directory to that, like sd:/usb-loader/themes/ if your base directory is sd:/usb-loader and that will fix that error.

If I'm wrong in these assumptions, please let me know. There could potentially be other reasons...

DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I downloaded the whole package and already have the blue matrix and waninkoko themes in a themes folder but it still doesn't work when I try to download anymore. I have updated to the latest version.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work