Emulation Cemu suddenly will not load any game

vsub

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Even downloading it again and running it from different folder(so no shaders cache\settings\saves and so on)
It just displays a small box at the top left of the games list and nothing happens

I have been playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE for over 30 hours and now suddenly nothing loads...and there is nothing useful in the log

Any idea what happen(restarting the laptop fixed the problem).

And btw,is there is a way to make the mouse to not disappear if I don't move it for few seconds...the is kinda annoying especially on the separate gamepad view window where I have to click on specific areas

Cemu 1.15.7c
i7-6700HQ
GTX 1060
Win10 Home

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Even downloading it again and running it from different folder(so no shaders cache\settings\saves and so on)
It just displays a small box at the top left of the games list and nothing happens

I have been playing Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE for over 30 hours and now suddenly nothing loads...and there is nothing useful in the log

Any idea what happen(restarting the laptop fixed the problem).

And btw,is there is a way to make the mouse to not disappear if I don't move it for few seconds...the is kinda annoying especially on the separate gamepad view window where I have to click on specific areas

Cemu 1.15.7c
i7-6700HQ
GTX 1060
Win10 Home
Try reinstalling updates and DLC

vsub

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The same thing happen again just now.
Nothing works(I was playing XCX for the last few hours)

There is nothing useful in the console and this is the last line
[15:17:25] Creating OpenGL canvas
The time that cemu writes in one hour behind btw.

It will probably be fixed again if I restart windows
Since the last time I experience this,I update my gpu drivers but still no change

Cemu 1.15.11c

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1