Gaming Castlevania: Portrait of ruin (4 minute video)

TPi

One Tired Raccoon
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
"These are just ROMs, reburnable ROMs, the normal games..."
"YEAH I WAS LIKE 'THATS WEIRD LOOKING' ^____^"

How did that girl even get in there to play on the dev carts? :'(

The game's looking good, though. Seeing 3D enemies was like THAT'S WEIRD LOOKING HAHA
shy.gif

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
haha, it's funny how much shit you get for posting a video.

I'll admit, it's shitty video and I played real bad too. But, honestly my mind was all there, we were supposed to be playing the Wii, but it turned out that the Wii event was yesterday. I was pissed and not really paying attention to the game.

Anyway, if you think I suck that bad, post your friends code and I'll kick your ass in Mario Kart.
You can always ask someone to hold the camera for you, while you play...

Anyways, I'd like to play MarioKart DS online, but teh wifi stick is not working, drivers still bugging with my computer. Might get it to work when I get my laptop, but that's only around the 15th september or something xD

meangreenie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Just started getting into the first Castlevania on DS, I tried before but couldn't get into it. I'm now completely hooked, it could actually be my favourite DS game I have played so far...brilliant stuff.

godbuns

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
In this version do you still have to draw symbols to defeat bosses or did they get rid of that? Personally i didnt like the symbol thing from the previous game. The game looks decent but i dont like the new 3d monsters. Why would they have both 3d and 2d monsters kinda weird combo. Any thanks for the vid
smile.gif
, did nintendo mention any unannounced games that noone has heard will be released yet?

WK416

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wow. They actually packed quite a lot into the demo. Well, the gameplay is kinda short, but there were lots of stuff to pick up! Too bad no one got to take home a copy to dump.
laugh.gif

In this version do you still have to draw symbols to defeat bosses or did they get rid of that? Personally i didnt like the symbol thing from the previous game.
Nope. They got rid of all that. It's more action oriented now apparently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-