Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Very short but we'll take what we can get. Japan gets this this week, we'll get it...*shrugs*

Hopfully they'll do the second GB game as that was better.

spotanjo3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is not remake but familiar to first version of gb.. we will wait and see how it is turn out to be and I can't wait for it. I love castlevania series.

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
From the screens I've seen they pretty much remade some of the levels albeit changed them a little.

Pretty much the same as the other Rebirth games, they've taken a little of the old game but also injected some new stuff too.

shadow1w2

Still here.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What I don't like about the rebirth series is the fact its one level less than it should be. Most games like these back in the day had a max of 6 or 7 to 8,9, or even 12 unique stages at a common minimum.
The rebirth games have five stages for some odd reason.
It just feels awfully short.
I love the graphics and all though, but would it hurt to just add one more level?

I guess thats what you get for ten bucks.

I can't wait to try it out, but its hard for me to warrent spending ten bucks for an incomplete game.
Then again, its CastleVania maybe it'll be differnt.

Also,
anyone else annoyed by those two actors talking over game footage?
They are do right annoying to me.
I mean, it was fine back in the day before the internet told us everything, but now.... now its just annoying....
Then again,

Hadrian

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow1w2 said:
What I don't like about the rebirth series is the fact its one level less than it should be. Most games like these back in the day had a max of 6 or 7 to 8,9, or even 12 unique stages at a common minimum.
I love the graphics and all though, but would it hurt to just add one more level?
Well those games did cost a lot more than the Rebirth games cost. Also the original Castlevania Adventures only had four stages while Rebirth has something like six.

GeekyGuy

Professional loafer
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Was watching parts of a full playthrough on Youtube, and man, this game looks really good. I hope using "The Adventure" as part of the title doesn't deter people from buying this game, because it looks like M2 really threw down on this thing. Can't wait 'til it releases in the States.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
shadow1w2 said:

I guess thats what you get for ten bucks.

I can't wait to try it out, but its hard for me to warrent spending ten bucks for an incomplete game.
Then again, its CastleVania maybe it'll be differnt.

Also,
anyone else annoyed by those two actors talking over game footage?
They are do right annoying to me.
I mean, it was fine back in the day before the internet told us everything, but now.... now its just annoying....
Then again,

Nintendo has that 40MB limit on WiiWare games so that may have something to do with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol