Casey Anothony NOT GUILTY

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good god, its like a torrent of threads EVERYWHERE just on this. Anyway, I'm not too sure who's fault it is, but I know who can fix this.

Attorney-Investigations-Miles-Edgeworth-Develops-Your-Detective-Skills.jpg

impizkit

Lazy Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
Thesolcity said:
Good god, its like a torrent of threads EVERYWHERE just on this. Anyway, I'm not too sure who's fault it is, but I know who can fix this.

STFU! You would think different if you cared.

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty disappointed, but this is why America is so great. You're Innocent until proven guilty, and she is a winner in this case. We may say she did it, but if she didn't, justice is great.

Nimbus

sudo /usr/bin make-me-a-coffee --nosugar --cream=1
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
B3astinSnipes said:
I'm shocked.This is disgusting.....Don't have words anymore

I don't think any of us do.

We just have hate, rage, and spite.

I mean honestly, the sheer number of lies she told the police, gives me the impression that she really did murder. Why else would she lie that much!?

D

Deleted User

stanleyopar2000 said:
hopefully a vigilante will shoot her or her lawyer with a incendiary round to the head from a sniper rifle...either one of them in the ground would make my day
Wishing death on somebody isn't as better as what she did.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Am I the only one who doesn't give a shit about this case in America? Thousands of kids get killed in some form or fashion, and many of those cases are more morbid and horrible then this one. Why are they focusing on this one case?

Like they say, "One person's death is a tragedy. The death of a million is just a statistic."

I'm just glad it's over with. It was clogging my news channels anyway.

B3astinSnipes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nimbus said:
B3astinSnipes said:
I'm shocked.This is disgusting.....Don't have words anymore

I don't think any of us do.

We just have hate, rage, and spite.

I mean honestly, the sheer number of lies she told the police, gives me the impression that she really did murder. Why else would she lie that much!?
I know! And the fact that for the 30 some days she was missing she partied and didn't care where her daughter was.in addition no emotion about anything that has to do with her daughter.what kind of mother is this who doesn't care about their child but more about herself.Also I wonder what's going to happen I'm sure she doesn't care about how she died(if in her mind and the jury she thinks she didn't do it....ha)and that shows that she did it aswell.but can't fight and try to prove something that's right there infront of everyone but that's America.....we got some dumb people living here

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If she's really innocent [which I personally doubt, but that's just me] then so be it. Maybe she can now grieve in private.

Otherwise, this shit is just messed up. I mean, just imagine this: a mother kills her barely 3 year-old daughter and gets away with a slap in the wrist and some media backlash. I can't bear the thought.

stanleyopar2000

RIP Yuzu. "It is always morally correct..."
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Shinigami357 said:
If she's really innocent [which I personally doubt, but that's just me] then so be it. Maybe she can now grieve in private.

Otherwise, this shit is just messed up. I mean, just imagine this: a mother kills her barely 3 year-old daughter and gets away with a slap in the wrist and some media backlash. I can't bear the thought.

if OJ could do it....then so could the grinch!
laugh.gif

Lunatics

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ITT: People who don't understand how the legal system works and are getting mad because they listened to the media and not the facts.

All the prosecution proved was that she is an evil, hateable bitch of a woman. They had no evidence that she actually killed her child. No evidence = no case = not guilty. You are innocent until proven guilty which they did not do.

Thesolcity

Wherever the light shines, it casts a shadow.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
impizkit said:
Thesolcity said:

STFU! You would think different if you cared.

Different how? I never really ever followed this case, all I know is it has to do with some mom and her kid and that its over today, and that people feel the need to create 20+ threads of this on every site. That's all I know.

EDIT: @Lunatics I think people are raging because in U.S. law once you are declared innocent of a crime you can't be tried again for that same crime. So even though new evidence may come up or even if their opinion of her is that she did it, they can't do jack shit.

ddetkowski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
She had nothing but sheer luck on her side on this case,
31 days til she told her mother her baby was missing?
Plus how many more days until the body was found?
Any DNA evidence tying her to her baby's death was washed away by
rain, storms, and luck that no one found the body til even later?
Combined with the lies?
Circumstancial evidence is the only thing the prosecution had to try to convict her.
Still, sad ending.....

Shinigami357

Current "give a fuck" level: Honey Badger
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If she really acted like that, she should be jailed for:

Obstruction of justice [lying to the police and shit, therefore fucking up and already fucked-up case]
Gross negligence

IMHO

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BakerMan needs more expand dong