Hardware Cartridge stuck in Computer

Zonark

Zonark - Noun - A God
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The best way to get stuff out of the sd card slot is to stick a fork in wall socket while clamping the cart in another hand with tweezers.
No but for real if you want to get it out if this is for real, (my little one decided this was a good idea to stick mine into my laptops sd card slot as well) is make a J hook out of a paperclip and pull it out. Just make sure your not on the prong side of the sd card reader.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello GBAtemp
I was so dumb that i put my Mario Kart 8 Deluxe into my sd card reader
Is there a way to get it out?
Its really deep so hands won't help
How did you manage to put a Switch game into a SD card reader when Switch games are about 3 times as thick as SD cards and much larger in length and width as well? And on top of that you managed to get it in so deep that you can't grab it?
I'm finding this hard to believe.
It's literally not possible, the SD reader module is made to take the exact size of a SD card with very little room for error.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
How did you manage to put a Switch game into a SD card reader when Switch games are about 3 times as thick as SD cards and much larger in length and width as well? And on top of that you managed to get it in so deep that you can't grab it?
It's literally not possible, the SD reader module is made to take the exact size of a SD card with very little room for error.
Never underestimate the power of stupidity. My ex proved that to me very well.

YTElias

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
The switch cart is smaller than my 3ds sd card
and a tweezer don´t help much

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Never underestimate the power of stupidity. My ex proved that to me very well.
He would have had to not only wreck the SD reader but also wreck his laptop shell with brute force to manage to get a big enough opening to put a Switch game into.
I'm not buying it, I just can't.
This smells like EoF from a mile away.
The switch cart is smaller than my 3ds sd card
and a tweezer don´t help much
You must be from an alternate universe then, in this one Switch games are definitely NOT smaller than SD cards.

Last edited by The Real Jdbye,

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Tc was just trying to contribute switch hacking, he sacrificed his SD reader and tried to dump switch roms XD

Tc is a GENIUS HAHAHAHAHAHHAH

P. S. Picture above is epic!!

Reactions: Seliph and IC_

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://twitter.com/TakiUdon_/status/1784139240328310955?cxt=HBwW1sLVmfbLxMIxAAAA&cn=ZmxleGlibGVf...