Capcom TGS2022 Online Program Roundup - RE4 Remake coming to PS4 & Mac, Street Fighter 6 info and more

1663254145727.png

The Capcom Online Program is currently live. The Online Program will cover news about a slew of Capcom's currently released titles, as well as upcoming titles they have in-line, like Street Fighter 6.
Here's the list of the game lineup that will be covered during the program:
  • Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak​
  • Resident Evil Village​
  • Exoprimal​
  • Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection​
  • Street Fighter 6​
Do take into consideration that the Online Program is age restricted, probably due to the lineup of games being shown up including Resident Evil, so you'll need to be logged in to YouTube to view the online event. For this reason, the video can't be embedded, you'll have to access it directly on YouTube in order to view it while logged in.

• They start off with Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak, featuring a new trailer for the game showcasing the new free title update 2 with a new monsters, layered weapons, weekly event quests and rewards and other paid DLC. Available September 29th. The Free Title Update will continue later on with a version 3.
  • Resident Evil Village: Gold Edition, a version with all the main game and the expansion/DLC included, will be available at the end of the month, and, interestingly enough, they showcase a Mac port of the game, and they showcase the VR2 feature for it.
  • The Cloud editions of Resident Evil 7, Resident Evil 8, Resident Evil 2 Remake and Resident Evil 3 Remake for Nintendo Switch are shown again.
  • Resident Evil 4 Remake will also be released for PlayStation 4.
  • Exoprimal gets a new trailer, showcasing many of the features the game will introduce, like exosuits, leviathans, dinosaurs, its characters and more. They also show off some of the customization options for the game and its gameplay.
  • Mega Man Battle Network Legacy Collection will include a "high quality" filter, gallery and music player, and most importantly, the game will feature online functions, online battles and chip trading for all the games in the series. The game is coming is 2023.
  • Street Fighter 6's gets a new trailer, and has a release date set to 2023, specific date not announced yet. They focus on some of the characters (with the main character being a custom avatar), as they show off an in-game arcade area where you can play some of the old Capcom titles, showcasing the character entering a Street Fighter II cabinet and playing the game through there. The game will have 3 main modes, Fighting Ground, World Tour and Battle Hub. A Battle Hub Closed Beta will begin on Oct. 7th to Oct. 10th.
  • Capcom announces their 2022 tournaments, focusing on Street Fighter.
  • A limited time sale of Monster Hunter Rise & Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak is currently available

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Tekken vs Street Fighter got cancelled.
But CAPCOM is releasing more info in that Battle Network Collection. I'm excited and I hope to see a StarForce collection as well.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Street Fighter 6's wowed me and left me a tad confused.

So it'll have an adventure mode you play with the camera behind the shoulder?

Also noticed they added a volleyball mode similar to what Tekken 3 had.

Pretty cool.

Marc_LFD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Tekken vs Street Fighter got cancelled.
But CAPCOM is releasing more info in that Battle Network Collection. I'm excited and I hope to see a StarForce collection as well.
It was confirmed to be canceled? I read that Bandai wanted to release Tekken x Street Fighter without interfering with another, new Tekken game, but they just crushed it as they announced Tekken 8.

And I'm still waiting for Tekken Tag 3.

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exoprimal was interesting. Plot is hilarious. All this technology, just to summon dinosaurs to fight.

I really hope Battle Network does well enough, to revive the series.

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wonder if REVG mac is one of the very first M series chip native games if it is and it performs well might see more AAA ports for silicon macs which may drive up sales even more for those "on the fence" bout Apples move from intel

Reactions: nxwing

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto