Hacking Can't get the bookmark browserhax to work [10.7.0-32J]

IE-coRe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
I am following this guide: https://plailect.github.io/Guide/homebrew-launcher-(browser)
Trying to get my japanese n3ds which is currently on firmware 10.7.0-32J to arm9loaderhax luma 3ds.
Unfortunatly i cant even get past the first step. when i try to lad that bookmark it promts me to update the 3ds just the moment the browser even starts to try loading the page. I tried it way more then 20 times alrrady, always wireless off, retart, wirless on and load bookmark. I alos recheckt the files on the sd, everything is in place and i tried to reenter the link in the bookmark and even deleting all browser data. Nothing helps.
the attached pictures are the massage that i get everytime when i try to load that bookmoark and the second one is a massage i got when i entered the sd card. Translation said something update so i rejected it. Hope that was the right choice.
rsz_3ds2.jpg
rsz_3ds1.jpg

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Are you going as fast as possible between turning on the wireless and opening the browser? I have no experience with this, but, if the connection is one you control like phone tethering, maybe have wireless turned on but your phone hotspot turned off, then open the browser and turn the hotspot on nearly at the same time. To help with being fast between having wireless on and browserhax loading.

IE-coRe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Are you going as fast as possible between turning on the wireless and opening the browser? I have no experience with this, but, if the connection is one you control like phone tethering, maybe have wireless turned on but your phone hotspot turned off, then open the browser and turn the hotspot on nearly at the same time. To help with being fast between having wireless on and browserhax loading.
I could try that another thing is, should I load the bookmark from the bookmark menu or the main browser screen? So far both gave me the same result.

kupo3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Also been having this same issue with my n3ds XL (10.7.0-32U). Can't make browserhax work no matter how fast I go.

Last edited by kupo3000,

IE-coRe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
Okay so I am not the only one.. maybe we have to go with a fame exploit? Still hope there is another workaround..

greatone101

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am having the same issue with my n3DS XL 10.7.0-32U. I tried maybe 30 times, even tried changing DNS servers, tried different wifi networks and i couldnt get it to work. Almost about to give up.

IE-coRe

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
After tinkering around for hours I did get it to work. I was switching DNS Server between every try and I was using a different mirror for browserhax. Still took ~15 tries and I had to do that procedure multiple times because I had a partial downgrade. But now I am finally at arm9lh and Luma and everything works great!

Reactions: Quantumcat

cyruslee0421

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
Oh finally I get the browserhax work and now installed menuhax. The only thing I did differently is using my mobile wifi tethering instead of my home AP. No DNS or packet dropping is configured.

Pineconex10

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on the same boat regarding this. Tried using home Wifi and phone tethering method about a dozen times a piece, still no luck getting past the update-nagging screen no matter how fast I go.

EDIT: N3DS 10.7 US Ver. Nintendo 3D Land Edition

Last edited by Pineconex10,

ValconExe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Well, I messed up earlier. I meant to say 1.7567 or earlier. Since I don't really get software versioning, how about we just hope that 1.7567 is older than 1.7.10150.

Anyway, I'd forgotten about the fact that the servers were down, but I had to deal with this problem as well. This is a thread which is full of browserhax mirrors. Try each of them several times, as one of them worked for me (not sure which one).

However, if none of them are working, it is possible that you are on too new of a browser version to get this to work. (It worked for me since I was on 3DS 9.2, with a browser version of exactly 1.7567)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol