Hacking Can't get SD2Vita to work

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm running 3.65 enso

I've followed instructions perfectly from multiple sources, I've used win32 disk imager to write zzblank to my microsd, then I've formatted it as exFat, default allocation, blank volume. I've put in the two storagemanager files into my tai folder but whenever I connect my pc to the sd2vita via vitashell it always tells me to insert a microsd card and nothing I can do changes this. Is my sd2vita faulty? How would I even know?

777eThOd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After you formatted the SD card correctly did you backup your PS Vita and then pass everything over to the micro SD card? Also have the TF Card Plugin Tool ready to go to do the drive swap.

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After you formatted the SD card correctly did you backup your PS Vita and then pass everything over to the micro SD card? Also have the TF Card Plugin Tool ready to go to do the drive swap.

I passed my ux0 folder to my micro sd by windows usb transfer. I can't get vitashell to recognise my sd2vita to do it any other way. I also dont have the TF plugin so I'll have a look into that

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Does vitashell list ux0 as having a size that matches your microsd's size?

You seem to be saying you have vitashell running with the sd2vita inserted, is the only issue that vitashell usb mode prompts to insert a memory card?
If so press start and set 'usb device' to 'sd2vita' then try connecting again.

seany1990

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
install autoplugin https://github.com/theheroGAC/Autoplugin/releases?after=3.29 has option to install sd2vita
I did this now my ux0 folder is the same size as my microsd, does that mean its properly set up?

Does vitashell list ux0 as having a size that matches your microsd's size?

You seem to be saying you have vitashell running with the sd2vita inserted, is the only issue that vitashell usb mode prompts to insert a memory card?
If so press start and set 'usb device' to 'sd2vita' then try connecting again.

It wasnt before but it is now

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1