Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it in one of the nightlies? I just saw Modern Vintage Gamer's video about PCSX2 finally coming to RetroArch, and was eager to try things out! :)

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
It's not in official or nightly builds right now because it's still in development. The recent video you saw was for the Series S/X, which is also in the process of development and isn't quite perfect yet (IIRC MVG said it was a huge pain in the ass just getting it to run).

https://github.com/aliaspider/pcsx2/releases < You can grab the latest Retroarch Core binary from here if you want to, but IMO don't bother because it's definitely not a finished product.

Reactions: Silent_Gunner

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not in official or nightly builds right now because it's still in development. The recent video you saw was for the Series S/X, which is also in the process of development and isn't quite perfect yet (IIRC MVG said it was a huge pain in the ass just getting it to run).

https://github.com/aliaspider/pcsx2/releases < You can grab the latest Retroarch Core binary from here if you want to, but IMO don't bother because it's definitely not a finished product.

I see. I was under the impression it was in the nightly, but that makes sense if they're still ironing out the kinks here and there. I figured maybe some of the problems MVG was experiencing may have been exclusive to running that core on an Xbox Series S as opposed to a full on PC.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Damn, stay on that plastic. (If you know, you know)