Hacking Cant find anywhere that sells the SX Core chip

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone have a trusted seller for the SX Core modchip? I just bought a switch, checked the serial and FW, and it needs the modchip. But I cant find anywhere that is selling it.

Yes, I'm new to the switch. But definitely not new to softmodding or hardmodding. I installed lots of modchips for many consoles in my life. Lol. I was installing JTAG xbox 360 mods back in the day, for people that was willing to pay me a little fee for the labor. Not much, I think I charged $50 per console, which was extremely cheap back then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

pausuri

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone have a trusted seller for the SX Core modchip? I just bought a switch, checked the serial and FW, and it needs the modchip. But I cant find anywhere that is selling it.

Yes, I'm new to the switch. But definitely not new to softmodding or hardmodding. I installed lots of modchips for many consoles in my life. Lol. I was installing JTAG xbox 360 mods back in the day, for people that was willing to pay me a little fee for the labor. Not much, I think I charged $50 per console, which was extremely cheap back then.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

DM sent

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

And btw, the seller is 100% trusted

xy-maps

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Can anyone recommend me a shop that still (in August 2020) sells SX OS licenses?
I have been looking for such a shop for days but most of the official shops on the Xecuter site are offline or abandoned.
(The few that are still open you have to contact but you don't get an answer even after a week, seems like they are abandoned).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Judge Wario :O:ohnoes::ohnoes::ohnoes: