Hacking cant enter my wii system menu ...

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
bloodomen2 said:
ground you rock! THX
it really worked with MMM and i also managed to run xenoblade from CFG
also thx for the rest for the help
This would have been way simpler if you had been smart enough to follow a couple of simple directions. All you had to do was undo a change you made to the settings and re-install 249.

Seriously, sometimes newbies are so stupid I feel like giving up.

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
bloodomen2 said:
ground you rock! THX
This would have been way simpler if you had been smart enough to follow a couple of simple directions. All you had to do was undo a change you made to the settings and re-install 249.

@OP, How about listening to someone more experienced than yourself like joostin? You obviously had no idea what you were doing and should have listened to him.

@Joostin, Hey man don't give up! Just giving up will cause noobs to create 5 different threads because they arn't getting their answers quick enough. You helped me a ton when I first hacked my Wii. Even though others may not sound as grateful. Do know that we do appreciate your good advice.
yay.gif

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
Quietlyawesome94 said:
@Joostin, Hey man don't give up! Just giving up will cause noobs to create 5 different threads because they arn't getting their answers quick enough. You helped me a ton when I first hacked my Wii. Even though others may not sound as grateful. Do know that we do appreciate your good advice.
yay.gif
Thanks, that means a lot. It's just been a frustrating day.
smile.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
JoostinOnline said:
Quietlyawesome94 said:
yay.gif
Thanks, that means a lot. It's just been a frustrating day.
smile.gif

Patience is the key, although sometimes it takes A LOT OF patience.
I'm feeling it too Joostin'

Some people have e very thick skull, but they mean no harm.
I found, that the more steps you present them for fixing a "simple" issue,
they are more likely "to believe" it's the "right"way of fixing it.
As long as it's save there's no real harm I think.
Most people don't understand the logic and flow of the Wii system when it's hacked.
Most times a small step is enough to fix it but for some people this is'nt enough, lol.
It's frustrating...

I always enjoy your perspective on things as it's always good advice.
Keep doing what you are doing!

bloodomen2

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JoostinOnline said:
bloodomen2 said:
ground you rock! THX

i changed the settings of priiloader like you said but it did nothing and almost every app i tried didnt allow me to install the ios
only MMM worked
it all happend cus i havent touched my wii since other M so the hacks were very dated
i never messed much with the wii hacks cus i had no need to do so i was just useing neogamma and gecko-os andwasnt to aware of all the rest

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
bloodomen2 said:
JoostinOnline said:
bloodomen2 said:
ground you rock! THX

i changed the settings of priiloader like you said but it did nothing and almost every app i tried didnt allow me to install the ios
only MMM worked
it all happend cus i havent touched my wii since other M so the hacks were very dated
i never messed much with the wii hacks cus i had no need to do so i was just useing neogamma and gecko-os andwasnt to aware of all the rest

Please Mr Bloodomen, stop saying these things. You obviousely have no cleu what is going on.
You fixed it did'nt you? Be happy.

1Player

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why is everyone bashing the OP?
He solved his problem, there's no reason to call him names because he didn't do it your way.
everyone was a noob once.
If you're frustrated that's your own problem, don't take it out on other people.

What's the point of trying to help someone if you're just gonna call him stupid?
If you don't have enough patience and understanding to help someone, than don't even bother.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
1Player said:
why is everyone bashing the OP?
He solved his problem, there's no reason to call him names because he didn't do it your way.
everyone was a noob once.
If you're frustrated that's your own problem, don't take it out on other people.

What's the point of trying to help someone if you're just gonna call him stupid?
If you don't have enough patience and understanding to help someone, than don't even bother.

No one is bashing the OP.
The OP had a hard time understanding and rather went the long and difficult way, wich is fine as long as it's safe.
BUT his problem could be solved the short and easy way. The person giving him the best advice was ignored.
Sometimes it takes alot of time and patience to get the message over.
THAT'S frustrating, NOT the helping at all. We at GBA temp rather like to help people, but we are human too.
No one called him stupid, and WHY DO YOU BOTHER?
If you'd seen how many peeps Joostinonline helped along with problems regarding their Wii, you would probably understand it better.
It has nothing to do with people being noobs.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    QuarterCut @ QuarterCut: my reaction to such information +1