Can't enter homebrew menu

Sillyman28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So the title says it all. I tried installing a different version of tinfoil because mine wasn't working well, and fater I did so I could no longer access the homebrew menu, neither by pressing r while loading a game nor by trying to access by the album option on the menu. I'm sure I have the correct sigpatches and have done a clean install of atmosphere 1.3.2 and updated the bootloader with hekate 5.7.2, but still no dice. Does anyone know what I can do to manage getting to the homebrew menu? All my games work fine, btw.

randy_w

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is hbmenu.nro present on your sd card root directory? also try to reinstall latest release of atmosphere, maybe something got corrupted since it stopped working after you try to install tinfoil.

Sillyman28

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
is hbmenu.nro present on your sd card root directory? also try to reinstall latest release of atmosphere, maybe something got corrupted since it stopped working after you try to install tinfoil.
Turns out you were right. I must've deleted the hbmenu.nro by accident and doing a cleean install of atmosphere with the sigpatches did the trick. Thanks a ton!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Oh oh oh ahhh - goodnight