Hacking Can't dump my game cart to .CIA

Oshibo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in hourglass9 I try to dump my cartridge to a .CIA, but all I get are errors saying it can't be decrypted. It is odd because I could make a .3DS file of the game, but not a .CIA, so does anyone know how to do this. Also, I also can't make a decrypted .3DS.

CrispyCola

zero-two
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So in hourglass9 I try to dump my cartridge to a .CIA, but all I get are errors saying it can't be decrypted. It is odd because I could make a .3DS file of the game, but not a .CIA, so does anyone know how to do this. Also, I also can't make a decrypted .3DS.

Is aeskeydb.bin in the files9 folder?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Oshibo

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
Holy crap it wasn't in there, I would have bet my life it was.
._. 3ds.guide said to put it in... Maybe you deleted it? Game cart dumping works perfectly BTW. Just be prepared for LONG dumping times and LONG install times.

Oshibo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
._. 3ds.guide said to put it in... Maybe you deleted it? Game cart dumping works perfectly BTW. Just be prepared for LONG dumping times and LONG install times.
Chances that are I deleted it and forgot to put it back in. When I first started on my 2DS I had to start from Scratch as a precaution after finishing the first half because I put in the wrong region file into my system.

Last edited by Oshibo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...