Hardware Cannot save game, confused.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I started to play street fighter alpha 3 max on my PSP and when it turned on, it asked me to create data, but it says unable to save game. My memory card isn't full, but i dunno why it won't let me save. Can anyone help? :blink:

All the other games i can save like Power stone collection and mega man powered up, but i can't save this game.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have 2 8GB Memory sticks and one 2GB memory stick, but I kinda don't use it for much since i put homebrew on it being a small file size and my back ups on larger ones.

Is the reason really the size of the memory stick i'm using? O_0

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know, it sounds strange, but most people had it fixed, trying with smaller sized memory sticks/ or placing stuff into the memory till it had smaller space.

Sonic Angel Knight

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
On a lot of forums they had the problem and answered something like this http://prntscr.com/ct22ch

Don't be offended by this cause is not directed twoards you. But I mean is sounds silly, especially why specific games would require this.

If is the game fault, is there a way maybe hack the game to fix this issue, is there a alternate solution to this? I would assume partitioning the Memory card but why would anyone wanna do that for a few games simply cause it has it;s own problems with it? is there a homebrew or hack to fix it? So many questions. :wtf:

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Method1:You could also try Downloading from somewhere the save file of the game, and see if that works (can´t say the site')
Option2/Method: Backing up the memory card and format and get everything back inside
Option3/Method3: Buy/or ask someone for a 32mb/128mb up to 1gb memory stick.
Option4/Method4:Trying manual saving (if there is, i don't remember)
Option5/Method5: http://prntscr.com/ct2hym
Option6/Method6:Trying the game on phone android/or something similiar (Don't know if it was already tested somewhere to work)

Last edited by sliver123,

Tikker

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i have the same game on mine, with a cr5400 and dual 16gb cards. it's not a card size issue, that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging