Milo5789

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Good night fellows.

So far, everything had been good till today. I upgraded a switch CFW, then tried installing games via USB to no avail.
Awoo detects USB but when using USBLOADER, no game pops up on the screen to install, Goldleaf has no reaction; and when using goldtree instead of USBLOADER, it keeps "waiting for connection".
I tried reinstalling drivers for Tegra and Zadig but didn't work out. Am I reinstalling the software in the right way? Is there any way to erase drivers to install them from scratch ??

Jibbz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Good night fellows.

So far, everything had been good till today. I upgraded a switch CFW, then tried installing games via USB to no avail.
Awoo detects USB but when using USBLOADER, no game pops up on the screen to install, Goldleaf has no reaction; and when using goldtree instead of USBLOADER, it keeps "waiting for connection".
I tried reinstalling drivers for Tegra and Zadig but didn't work out. Am I reinstalling the software in the right way? Is there any way to erase drivers to install them from scratch ??

Ive just recently started to install over USB using Tinfoil and Nut Server.

I ran into the following issue :

I have 2 USB cables. One i purchased from Ebay and one that came with a 3rd party Switch dock.
Only the Ebay cable works for transfering data , The Dock cable seems to be charge only.
So i am wondering if you have changed your cable recently or are trying a cable that is not compatible ?

The only other issue i can think of is a driver issue.
Install Tinfoil and open the app on your switch.
Connect the switch to your PC with the app running.
As soon as you plug it in install the Driver that comes with the latest version of Nut server by running the .exe file.
Then see if that works. That will atleast eliminate the cable issue i ran into.

Last edited by Jibbz,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Meta what's @Psionic Roshambo onlyfans password