Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
actually wait
I just thought of somethign
Post automatically merged:

OP!!! WHICH USB PORTS IS YOUR ETHERNET ADAPTER PLUGGED INTO!!!
If it's in the FRONT ports: You're doing it wrong. vWii will only see the back ports. The front ones don't exist to the vWii.
If it's in the BACK ports: Then I got nothing. Provide your LAN adapter MAC address to your network admin and ask them to whitelist it.

deckerboii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
actually wait
I just thought of somethign
Post automatically merged:

OP!!! WHICH USB PORTS IS YOUR ETHERNET ADAPTER PLUGGED INTO!!!
If it's in the FRONT ports: You're doing it wrong. vWii will only see the back ports. The front ones don't exist to the vWii.
If it's in the BACK ports: Then I got nothing. Provide your LAN adapter MAC address to your network admin and ask them to whitelist it.
Also bro, I have the old router from when I had NETGEAR. Not supposing it'd work, because we have spectrum. But, if it would even work, would I be able to use a WiFi repeater to connect to the network? I know it'd probably not work since you need a plan to use it (NETGEAR is pretty modern and it's helpline is shit) but instead of using my PC as a hotspot, could I?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

jeffyTheHomebrewer

Neato Burrito!
Trophies
Website
catboybeebop.neocities.org
XP
Country
United States
Also bro, I have the old router from when I had NETGEAR. Not supposing it'd work, because we have spectrum. But, if it would even work, would I be able to use a WiFi repeater to connect to the network? I know it'd probably not work since you need a plan to use it (NETGEAR is pretty modern and it's helpline is shit) but instead of using my PC as a hotspot, could I?

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
You could try. Not entirely sure if it'd work, but you could

deckerboii

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OP, this is what the Wii U looks like connected to my hotspot on my PC. This may be able to help.

Attachments

• final result.png
    final result.png
    73.2 KB · Views: 59

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/c2Fnet0y9Ts?list=RDpdoIs1jZbCY