Hacking Cannot Access Pokemon Bank

lcolendres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone newbie here, I have been trying to access Pokemon Bank but it will always show error code: 005-5602. I have updated my 3ds to 11.16.0.49U and Luma3DS into v12.0. I downloaded the pkmon bank on FBI as a CIA file and it is up to date. The only issue is that error code after signing in. I have been searching for answers but im just way to confused at this point with so many threads so im writing my own thread for this issue. Reason why im doin this because I would like to transfer my 3ds pokemons to home and to my switch after. I read about pkhex and pksm but i think I would need to hack my switch for it to be transferred.

-I already tried changing regions and still wont work
-delete unused tickets

lcolendres

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You probably have to use the original region the 3ds is associated with, there is a way to get eshop access for out of region 3DS but you need another console.
How do i know the original region of my 3ds? and does it erase my files if i revert it back to original?

xJamoni

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
You probably have to use the original region the 3ds is associated with, there is a way to get eshop access for out of region 3DS but you need another console.
I have a second 3ds how do I get e shop access out of region ?
Post automatically merged:

I have another console, how do I get eshop access ?

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have another console, how do I get eshop access ?
there's only one method left but it demands a second unit (that can access the eShop), both need have cfw installed (to back up both nands), the process is simple you just do a system transfer from the the unit that can access the eShop to the other one. You can do a nand restore to the the first unit after it's done. Though i'd think you'd need both systems to have the same region, like EU/EU or NA/NA etc. Can't do a system transfer from NA=>EU and vice versa (iirc).

Reactions: Hayato213

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...