porchemasi

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
That seems decent but for $20 if not same price

you can buy a legit desktop HDD 500gb for $80 and buy an external enclosure for $30

it basically allows u to make an INTERNAL HDD into an EXTERNAL HDD

riddle43

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
try this this is the one im getting there are a few cheper but this is all i need

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16822136285

moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

thenewrich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
i would but that price doesnt pull over to us canadians it will cost us 99$ for that drive here

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
riddle43 said:
try this this is the one im getting there are a few cheper but this is all i need

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx...N82E16822136285

moogle.gif
moogle.gif
moogle.gif

Newegg has some great prices on HDD's. There is no reviews about the red USB HDD though for this drive. The amount of confirmed compatible drives right now are few & far between. It makes our choices limited. I see this drive is also not in the confirmed working list yet. I have seen a couple in the list on eBay for a decent price so I may get one there or I may wait til more are added the lists. We are taking big chances in buying if the compatibility isn't confirmed! Thanks!
rolleyes.gif

thenewrich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
does that canadacomputers setup work will iso loader?.... also they are sold out of the enclosure
frown.gif

dslabuser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thenewrich said:
i found this from future shop:
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...&langid=EN#

any other canadians find any good deals please let me know!!

or if u have any comments about the drive i posted feel free to post because i will be buying it within the next few hours

Do not get that one. I bought it today at walmart. It does work however if you turn the wii off while on the usb loader it will not reinitialize the harddrive on reboot requiring you to take the plug out and put it in to get it to reboot. It also seems to go to sleep after awile requiring togling the cord again.

thenewrich

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
dslabuser said:
thenewrich said:
i found this from future shop:
http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddetai...&langid=EN#

any other canadians find any good deals please let me know!!

or if u have any comments about the drive i posted feel free to post because i will be buying it within the next few hours

Do not get that one. I bought it today at walmart. It does work however if you turn the wii off while on the usb loader it will not reinitialize the harddrive on reboot requiring you to take the plug out and put it in to get it to reboot. It also seems to go to sleep after awile requiring togling the cord again.

Thanks for the warning yeah i read about its energy saver mode that made me a little bit worried.... i'm going to either get that canadacomputer solution as they have a store not to far away or i might grab the portable seagate for 99$ as i might be taking the wii around with me from time to time

tonybologna

GO VOLS!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm telling you! Newegg has some real deals on HDD's but like I said before why buy when there's no confirmation on compatibility? None of those good deals are on the compatible list yet so I'm gonna pass for now even though these prices are tempting. Thanks guys!
cry.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    bassviolet @ bassviolet: uwu