Hacking Can you boot GBA games from G6 Manager?

showdown

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I get bored going into GBA mode and waiting :\. And I still want to play Zelda / Puzzle Fighter / MM Zero / whatever.

c001m4n

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just tap on the "G6 Manager" on top left then shows "Option" and tap on "GBA Mode". save you the trouble of turn it on and off and pull out the passcard
yaynds.gif

Sweater Fish Del

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be so much nicer if you could just boot GBA games from the same menu as DS games, though. The GBA menu is ugly and hard to use (why does it operate with a fake mouse pointer for crying out loud?). This is something I plan on looking into when I start looking at DS/GBA dev sometime next month after I'm settled in my new house. It sounds like it might be complicated because of the way each GBA/DS flash card uses different FATs and everything, but I think it should be possible.

...word is bondage...

ShadowStitch

Devilot's Tubtoy
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wouldn't mind so much, (I mean, pressing 'Y' at the main NDS menu isn't such a big deal) if afterwards it went directly to the Evolution Loader and showed the list of GBA games, instead of taking me to the GBA Main Menu instead.

Speaking of; is there any way to make GBA mode boot directly to the games list, rather than going through all that mess?

It would be extra-sweet to just press Y and have it boot to the GBA mode and then go straight to the list of games like the NDS loader.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...