Hacking Can we create our own Custom Firmware?

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm honest with you, I do not own a Wii so I have no clue whatsoever I'm thinking of buying one. I really enjoy online multiplayer and I heard about "Wimmfi".
I saw some videos and realized that the installation is pretty complicated.
Could we create our own custom firmware with wimmfi-servers integrated? That would make it easier for everyone and probably attract many users

Last edited by MeAndHax,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I'm honest with you, I do not own a Wii so I have no clue whatsoever I'm thinking of buying one. I really enjoy online multiplayer and I heard about "Wimmfi".
Could we create our own custom firmware with wimmfi-servers integrated? That would make it easier for everyone and probably attract many users
With a USB loader I believe you just need to enable Wiimmfi/AltWFC in the settings and it takes care of everything for you.

Reactions: MeAndHax

ScarletDreamz

[Debug Mode]
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The irony that setting up wimmfi its very complicated, and the suggestion of "creating a custom firmware".

Priorities.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv