ROM Hack Pokemon Stadium - Nintendo Switch - Custom Parties Via Transfer Pak

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
pokemon-stadium-1.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello again everyone! So I've been diving head first into Pokemon Stadium on the Switch reliving some good childhood nostalgia lately. And as I'm sure all of you are aware sadly there is no Transfer Pak support officially for the switch version allowing us to import our beloved Pokemon from any of our actual saves from the original games. Well that is until now, hence why I made this thread. Wanted to share this knowledge I came across so others can create and register their own custom parties in game, while also providing my already created save file with my custom parties for those that don't want to go through the trouble of creating their own.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tutorial video for how to use this exact method that I used to get your own custom pokemon registered in game: (MAD PROPS AND CREDIT TO AngeloftheNight091 FOR THIS AMAZING METHOD!)

My custom registered parties provided with my save: (DOWNLOAD LINK WILL BE POSTED BELOW)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Link to download my save file:
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1oHR6NONp-oVxb9zzzJHQx9m_xz0WXLQk?usp=sharing

Installation instructions:
To install the save just simply download it from the link above and then use Checkpoint or JKSV to overwrite and restore your current Pokemon Stadium save with my new provided one. Enjoy!

Final closing note:
Would love to have this thread become a hub for other people out there who experiment with this importation method to upload and share their own saves and custom parties with everyone. I know not all parties will fit the needs and wants of everyone, so the more that we can get shared on here the more options for everyone to pick and choose what they'd most prefer. Happy Pokemon battling everyone!

Last edited by DrgnMasterKota,

DrgnMasterKota

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
thanks!!!

my 1999 team is back...

pokémon stadium 2 id? i can´t find
When I get some free time I’ll find it and should be able to use the same method for Stadium 2. Glad to have these classics on the Switch with the custom party feature back it feels amazing to play on the go!

Reactions: WolfmanMods

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol