Hacking Can someone please help me? Supercard dstwo for 3ds.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you formatted the micro sd card with Panasonic SD Formatter v3.1 right? If yes, go ahead and follow my 1 through 10 from earlier. If not, then format the micro sd card using the utility I told you to use.

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And you formatted the micro sd card with Panasonic SD Formatter v3.1 right? If yes, go ahead and follow my 1 through 10 from earlier. If not, then format the micro sd card using the utility I told you to use.

Yes. I did everything and it still wont work! Is there any way I can get my money back? I got this card because they said it would work with the 3ds but it wont work for me.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree. There is something definitely wrong with the SCDS2 that you have. I really wish you were on a PC, instead of a Mac, but I can't change that one variable. Where did you buy the card from and how did you pay (PayPal, credit card)?

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I agree. There is something definitely wrong with the SCDS2 that you have. I really wish you were on a PC, instead of a Mac, but I can't change that one variable. Where did you buy the card from and how did you pay (PayPal, credit card)?

Okay...... I don't know what just happened, but I got it to work. Now I'm scared to turn it off. I got it from RHS and used a CC to pay for it.

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now I'm having another issue. I'm trying to add both the GBA and SNES plug ins. But I can only add one plug in. My computer only gives me the option to replace the current plug in and not add the other one.

jimmyemunoz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what did you do? Try the same exact thing I've been telling you to do or did you add a new file?

"My computer only gives me the option to replace the current plug in and not add the other one." What??

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think i know why it didnt work i have a dstwo and a 3ds and dslite, but i have been procrastinating updating my 3ds fw and dstwo fw to the latest, im on the one before the latest and i got my dstwo from realhotstuff too, it always workes fine in my 3ds, but i think the problem is simple ,its not software realted ,its pyhsical your card is not making contact with cart slot in your 3ds,thats why it works in your dslite and not in the 3ds, ,personally i have had this problem but in dslite only i think and not in the 3ds, but all you have to do is use a piece of paper or cardboard or matchbook of folded paper if it dont work and put it between the lable side of the dstwo and the inside of the cart slot, but depends what message you get, if it says no find sd, then you need to put some in the microsd slot too or just pop it in and out a re try it, i get bad connections with both sometimes ,it just sound like a contact issue to me, what happen when you put your dsteo in your 3ds? did it show stormbreaker icon on home screen? or did it say no find sd ,after you select stormbreaker?

now you got me all paranoid about updating lol

and sorry i kow shit all about mac os so i cant help with the plg ins

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what did you do? Try the same exact thing I've been telling you to do or did you add a new file?

"My computer only gives me the option to replace the current plug in and not add the other one." What??

I was trying to add the GBA and SNES plugins. The site says to copy them both to the root of the sd card. I added the SNES plug in just fine, but when I tried to add the GBA plug in to the root my computer only gave me the option to replace the snes plug in I'm assuming because the file in the SNES may have the same name as the GBA file.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you really need to do id to download these 3 file gba.plg gba.ini and gba.bmp and then move them into the dstwoplug folder ,same with the supernintendo pluginsiles you should have 3 files in the dstwoplug folder for each plugin an .ini a .bmp and a .plg

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh thats not good, that dont sound like contact issue , did you get it work in 3ds yet? ,and when did you update the 3ds? i am wondering if nintendo could have made changes to the fw file and not changed the version number, sony did that once with the ps3 they have fw files that were the same version but were really different and blocked cfw , the only way to tell was by doing a hash check ,but since we cant download 3ds fw to a pc that cant be done here, we would have to wait for people to complain to dstwo team and for them to make a fix ,or till the next 3ds ds2 blocking fw update to come out

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
all you really need to do id to download these 3 file gba.plg gba.ini and gba.bmp and then move them into the dstwoplug folder ,same with the supernintendo pluginsiles you should have 3 files in the dstwoplug folder for each plugin an .ini a .bmp and a .plg

Move them to the dstwoplug folder of the _dstwo thats on the root of my card?

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes just browse to the root of your sd card you will see a folder called _dstwoplug just put the 3 files for each emulator in there and your done,

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay. On the root of my card, I have _dstwo, games, _dstwoplug (which came from the gba emulator folder), the ndsgba folder and the ndssfc folder (for the SNES emu). I see a plug folder in the _dstwo folder, is that where I place the plug in files?

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yes sorry you need to have those 2 folder on your root too,there should be like 5 folder in each of them, just put the ndsgba folder and the ndsfc folders on the root and then make sure there are the 3 files for each emulator in the _dstwoplug folder in the root of your card too, an ini ,bmp and plg file for each one
you should have _dstwofolder on the root and in it have sfc.ini sfc.plg. sfc.bmp and gba.ini gba.plg .gba.bmp ,and then the ndsgba and ndsfc folders in the root too

there are 5 folerds in the ndsgba and ndsfc folders, gamecht, gamepak gamepic gamerts, and system and version.txt file

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yes sorry you need to have those 2 folder on your root too,there should be like 5 folder in each of them, just put the ndsgba folder and the ndsfc folders on the root and then make sure there are the 3 files for each emulator in the _dstwoplug folder in the root of your card too, an ini ,bmp and plg file for each one
you should have _dstwofolder on the root and in it have sfc.ini sfc.plg. sfc.bmp and gba.ini gba.plg .gba.bmp ,and then the ndsgba and ndsfc folders in the root too

there are 5 folerds in the ndsgba and ndsfc folders, gamecht, gamepak gamepic gamerts, and system and version.txt file
Okay. Thanks. I got it now. While I got it to work on my 3ds, it isn't anything like I hoped. If I exit the supercard for any reason and return to the home menu on the 3ds, the icon for the supercard is gone and I when i eject the card and put it back in the 3ds and select it, I get the "error has occurred, press the power button to power off" message. Then I have to power it off and eject it again and turn it back on then get it to work again. Not like I hoped at all.

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i dont know why that is , i have not heard of that before,
now you got me scared to do the latest update, and i never heard of the dstwoupdateb file maybe once you install one before the other you cant install the other one
i have no idea whats going on, try the sdstwo site forum i havent been on there in awhile so im not sure if anyone else has reported this , now im anxious to update ,i have been putting it off, but now im scared too

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
now you got me scared to do the latest update, and i never heard of the dstwoupdateb file maybe once you install one before the other you cant install the other one
i have no idea whats going on, try the sdstwo site forum i havent been on there in awhile so im not sure if anyone else has reported this , now im anxious to update ,i have been putting it off, but now im scared too
Yeah, I posted a message on there too. Is there any way to make the screen size bigger for the games? Its awfully small even compared to the Ambassador gba games...

totalnoob617

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I posted a message on there too. Is there any way to make the screen size bigger for the games? Its awfully small even compared to the Ambassador gba games...
http://forum.superca...-10076-4-1.html

there is only a way to change resolution ,i forget how you hols start and select or something when you go into ds mode it changes the screen size a little ,but i think it makes it smaller instead of cropping it

yes you can hold start and select when launching into ds mode and it will change the reslution , but there is no way to get the full 16:9 screen size
so does the dstwo work in the 3ds everytime after you power off and on? cause on the ds2 forum a few people report it dont even work then ,only about 1 time out of 20 or something

nolegirl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://forum.superca...-10076-4-1.html

there is only a way to change resolution ,i forget how you hols start and select or something when you go into ds mode it changes the screen size a little ,but i think it makes it smaller instead of cropping it

yes you can hold start and select when launching into ds mode and it will change the reslution , but there is no way to get the full 16:9 screen size
so does the dstwo work in the 3ds everytime after you power off and on? cause on the ds2 forum a few people report it dont even work then ,only about 1 time out of 20 or something

Yeah. I have to turn it off and keep trying. Seems like I have to select it before all my other icons load.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Do I make you randy!!! Lol