Hacking can it play playstation?

strummer12

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Good lord. Ds can't even emulate snes perfectly. what makes you think it will be able to run playstation isos?

tartloch

Trophies
XP
Country
lol

im playing a wii emulator now on my nds but cant get the motion sensors working, anybody any ideas??

Trace II

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there actually PC and PS1 emulators? I cant' hear sarcasm with my sound off.

blade85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
why are you guys making fun of him..........

just answer his question and move on.....

I dont see how "trolling" people is fun, if that is your definition of fun, then you guys are just stupid

Lurick

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are there actually PC and PS1 emulators? I cant' hear sarcasm with my sound off.
If you mean PS1 emulators on the PC, then yes. If you mean PC and PS1 emulators on the DS, then no.

When we're struggling to emulate SNES to a minimum level of playability, there isn't going to be any playstation emulation.

As for "PC" emulation ... well, the problem there is that anything you would run such an emulator on would (in and of itself) be a form of "PC." What would be the point? Rather, the emulators that exist today mimic certain operating systems (old Windows, DOS, and Mac OS versions) .,. along with specific, ancient PC environments (like the commodore 64). There are also applications that allow you to boot an operating system WITHIN another operating system (I.E., booting Windows 98 from Windows XP, or something similar), but I think that's the extent of it.

paolo90

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

If you mean PS1 emulators on the PC, then yes. If you mean PC and PS1 emulators on the DS, then no.

When we're struggling to emulate SNES to a minimum level of playability, there isn't going to be any playstation emulation.

As for "PC" emulation ... well, the problem there is that anything you would run such an emulator on would (in and of itself) be a form of "PC." What would be the point? Rather, the emulators that exist today mimic certain operating systems (old Windows, DOS, and Mac OS versions) .,. along with specific, ancient PC environments (like the commodore 64). There are also applications that allow you to boot an operating system WITHIN another operating system (I.E., booting Windows 98 from Windows XP, or something similar), but I think that's the extent of it.
But I'm pretty much sure the creator of Gnirfleo is going to announce a PS2 emulator for the DS after he finishes his browser!

THeLL

Trophies
Website
www.acekard3ds.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

But I'm pretty much sure the creator of Gnirfleo is going to announce a PS2 emulator for the DS after he finishes his browser!

Lol yeah Looking at the short movies of his browser I really got excited
biggrin.gif
He's SO TALENTED! He must be the one that could make this!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :cry: You arent'? :cry:
    [tells my mom not to send you anymore Christmas presents] :evil: :rofl2: :tpi:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im a minor
    So. I'm a Major
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    im under 18
    I'm waaaaaaaaaay over 18. lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    that makes you a pedo
    Pedo = 1. child 2. boy 3. ? I forgot. But I wish I were still a "Boy" :sad::cry::cry::cry:
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i meant simping over someone under 18 while you are over 18 makes you a pedophile
    And when did I "simp" you?
    Just go make me the darn coffee :angry:
    Tea?
    LoL lmao
    L8er dude. going to watch YT's on the Ukraine/ruskie war.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi,tbh i think im
    not interested in whats going on irl
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    tomorrow's memorial day, so i've been looking for a playlist, but it's all just country and alternative rock
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BakerMan, memorial day for who?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    why the hell can't i find one with a song about the soldiers who died in battle, the very reason we celebrate
  • Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight:
    Bake them a cake :ninja:
    +1
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    I can change my name back tomorrow
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @a_username_that_isnt_cool, what will your new username be?
  • a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool:
    My original one
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about the actual reasons behind it. For most it's just another reason to get shit faced drunk and spout off hyper-patriotic nonsense. The Trumpers around here going to be out in full force with their trucks and guns and flags making noise all over town. Hard pass.
    +1
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: Stayin inside for memorial day. Just like other holidays, most people dont care or think about... +1