Hacking Can I Transfer Data Between 2 Hacked Switch?

Fus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Hello Folks,

I will go straight to the point. Currently, I am using a Switch Lite and considering switching to the OLED. However, since I've downloaded a substantial number of games, I really don't want to go through re-downloading all of them. I'm wondering if it's possible to transfer all the data from my Switch Lite to the Switch OLED by simply moving the SD card from the Lite to the OLED. If this is feasible, could someone provide me with detailed instructions on how to do it? I would greatly appreciate your help. Thank you.

hero1000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Modded or unmodded switch?
modded v1 switch, now it is not powering on at all, had a tech checked it and replaced a bunch of components but still dead. I used JKSV before, but not sure if it automatically backup my saves, i still have everything in the SD card.

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
modded v1 switch, now it is not powering on at all, had a tech checked it and replaced a bunch of components but still dead. I used JKSV before, but not sure if it automatically backup my saves, i still have everything in the SD card.

If you didn't backup the save then the save are probably encrypted and gone.

You can try to pull the saves from the user partition if you got nand backup of it.

Thread 'Recovering Games Saves from *NAND using NXNandManager and JKSV' https://gbatemp.net/threads/recovering-games-saves-from-nand-using-nxnandmanager-and-jksv.620758/

Reactions: BigOnYa

hero1000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: BigOnYa

Djakku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I would use DBI to make NSP of your installed game and use JKSV to backup all you saves.
It will take a bit of time as you can't just swap SD cards.

kidkat210

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would use DBI to make NSP of your installed game and use JKSV to backup all you saves.
It will take a bit of time as you can't just swap SD cards.
They can't. Need to boot the switch to run those apps. They're switch wont turn on

Hero1000, you sure you don't have autorcm enabled?

Djakku

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
They can't. Need to boot the switch to run those apps. They're switch wont turn on

Hero1000, you sure you don't have autorcm enabled?
My bad I was read the OP message and not hero1000's message.
If switch is not powering on,I can't help sorry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto