Homebrew Can Combine games with my legit games installed in the external hard drive?

atom505

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Hi Guys, which homebrew app should I use so I can combine the downloaded games to my external HDD with my legit games? I can see mocha, UV and etc and don't know which is safe to combine all games to one external HDD with my legit games.

Can I still play online with the downloaded games using homebrew? Thanks for the info guys!

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
You just need Homebrew Launcher RPX if you don't want boot it everytime with Browser. (aka loadiine.ovh). the easy way to access to Homebrew Launcher is installing the homebrew RPX.
And yeah, you can combine legal with illegal RPX. it's like the 3DS. you can have illegal CIAS with legal CIAS.
You can still play online with homebrew rpx installed. unless you cheat online

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You just need Homebrew Launcher RPX if you don't want boot it everytime with Browser. (aka loadiine.ovh). the easy way to access to Homebrew Launcher is installing the homebrew RPX.
And yeah, you can combine legal with illegal RPX. it's like the 3DS. you can have illegal CIAS with legal CIAS.
You can still play online with homebrew rpx installed. unless you cheat online
Yes but if he installs the homebrew launcher he is still going to need either mocha or haxchi for it to load.

atom505

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
Thanks everyone, currently I am using the browser loadiine.ovh and wUP Installer MODE, is this the same with mocha and haxchi?

Attachments

• upload_2017-6-28_9-54-16.png
    upload_2017-6-28_9-54-16.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 189

Alex4U

i like pancakes
Trophies
Website
www.google.com.mx
XP
Country
Mexico
The only difference with Mocha/Haxchi and Loadiine.ovh is one you boot up with internet browser and mocha/haxchi doesn't need internet browser. Make sure everytime you want to boot a illegal rpx, boot Mocha/Haxchi or Loadiine.ovh to run illegal rpx.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill