Can anyone help me fix this phone ?

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what sensation is it that you have, its either a normal sensation, sensation XE or a sensation 4G. the RUU your using looks to be for the 4G model. on your screenshots it just says pyramid, not pyramid LE or pyramid TMOUS. grab an RUU with just pyramid in the name, make sure the phone is showing fastboot usb on the screen......................sudeki300

i would give the following RUU a go:

RUU_PYRAMID_ICS_HTC_Europe_3.32.401.5_Radio_11.69.3504.00U_11.22.3504.07_M_release_246089_signed.exe

matches your location code (401 world wide english - europe undranded) and would update firmware and radio.

Tried that one as well , same issue , it just seems to hang as you will see in the first pic. At least this RUU doesn't say anything about it being a PDA , but , it hangs at rebooting the bootloader as you will see in the second pic.
The second pic is what's going on while I wait.
The third pic and fourth pic is of a 13Mb PG58IMG file that I loaded on the SD card . I had to rename this file with the PG58IMG name for the phone to even notice it I believe ( its been awhile since I tried this method and it seems to be the only way to get the phone to do anything , as you can see in the progress bar on the right )
The fifth pic is of what's in the PG58IMG file.
Is it possible that this phone is hard bricked ?

2e5iqfk.jpg

ine2qv.jpg

102urkz.jpg

33m0iok.jpg

2dcg64j.jpg

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
why are you now saying it's not recommended to run a RUU file when it was the first piece of advice you gave him in this very thread. always used RUU from the xda links and never heard any reports of them having viruses or being brickers, of someone bricks their phone it is usually from the user being uninformed.................................sudeki300

Be extra careful if you're gonna use the RUU, you'll need to relock your bootloader and you'll need the correct exact version of that RUU or else you'll hard brick your phone, or if you wanna play safe just use a custom rom

Its from shipped roms, you could just point out to the user where he can find RUUs instead of giving him the exact one, a single mistake and he can indeed hard brick his phone and using the RUU is the most easy way to do that, he still has got his rom.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-