ponygals

OP
Trophies
Website
www.nataliezworld.com
XP
Country
United States
I remember a few years back when I owned some other phones on various networks that they had this option of a ringtone, where when you called someone instead of the regular dial tone, you would hear a song instead. Now were those options only for certain providers/carriers or is there a way to get that option back and use it on any carrier and any type of phone?

Anfroid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I remember T-Mobile had it, it was called caller tunes, and after looking it up it seems that it still works apparently, not sure about other carriers though

Pleng

Custom Title
Trophies
XP
Country
Thailand
I think it's the other way around isn't it? You choose a song that everybody who calls you is forced to listen to instead of that standard ringtone. It's popular here in Thailand, and extremely irritating. The first few times it happened I hung up as I assumed I'd gotten through to voicemail.

Psionic Roshambo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can I pick the song people are forced to listen too?

Something like this would be nice. lol

Edit: I think that song would take the wind right out of telemarketing sales calls lol

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is a feature you can add to your account, typically called "ringback tones" and it costs $1-$3 per month (at least on Verizon). Not only is it annoying, but phone signals are specifically designed to work best with human voice frequencies which makes music sound like crap over the phone. Don't do it unless you want to annoy everyone who calls you.

Reactions: Minox

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up