Hacking Call of Duty: Black Ops gets stuck on loading screen...

Divyanshu

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Arab Emirates
I have a homebrewed Wii (ver. 4.3E) with d2x cIOS installed on it. I use USB Loader GX to run my COD: BO WBFS file from a 32GB fat32 SanDisk USB, but the game always gets stuck on the loading screen. I can run other games, like Smash Bros and Mario Kart perfectly fine via USB Loader GX, but COD: BO doesn't seem to work. How can I fix this?

jeannotte

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I have a homebrewed Wii (ver. 4.3E) with d2x cIOS installed on it. I use USB Loader GX to run my COD: BO WBFS file from a 32GB fat32 SanDisk USB, but the game always gets stuck on the loading screen. I can run other games, like Smash Bros and Mario Kart perfectly fine via USB Loader GX, but COD: BO doesn't seem to work. How can I fix this?
Hello,

How are your CIOS 249 and 250 installed, on what basis? (normally 249 on base 56 and 250 on base 57) ??

try in the settings of your game(click on your game and then on Settings), change the CIOS and put the CIOS 250 or 224.

COD needs base 57 to play it.

prefer an external hard drive for your games.

Often the USB keys give a black screen or do not start.

Last edited by jeannotte,
Reactions: BillyBlaze

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I played the intro to far cry 5, that is like some crazy Jim Jones cult shit. Still its petty...