Hardware Buying a GBA Flash Cart in 2013

S

scottg1234

Hey guys! I'm new here and a noobie.

But please help me out here.

1.) I am looking for a flash cart for my GBA SP. The EZ Flash 4 looked the best.

2.) I live in the States. And prefer a place that accepts PayPal.

3.) I am cheap, so would it be cheaper to buy a separate 2GB TF card? Or should I just buy it with the Flash Cart?

4.) Also, can these GPA flash carts play regular Gameboy and Gameboy color games?

I saw a guy on YouTube selling them, but it looks like a scam for some reason.

jumpman1229

SUPER BOWL XLVII CHAMPIONS!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys! I'm new here and a noobie.

But please help me out here.

1.) I am looking for a flash cart for my GBA SP. The EZ Flash 4 looked the best.

2.) I live in the States. And prefer a place that accepts PayPal.

3.) I am cheap, so would it be cheaper to buy a separate 2GB TF card? Or should I just buy it with the Flash Cart?

4.) Also, can these GPA flash carts play regular Gameboy and Gameboy color games?

I saw a guy on YouTube selling them, but it looks like a scam for some reason.

That guy is legit but his prices are very high. I have a friend who has gotten one from him

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Now you are just being a jerk.

Because I am a jerk, although you didn't understand, the guy wanted to make EZ Flash IV a CUSTOMIZED cartridge in which, AFAIK, it CANNOT be done, yet you replied saying he could print custom stickers, like if that's related to what he was saying.

Darkipod

SELL ME GBA FLASH CART
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because I am a jerk, although you didn't understand, the guy wanted to make EZ Flash IV a CUSTOMIZED cartridge in which, AFAIK, it CANNOT be done, yet you replied saying he could print custom stickers, like if that's related to what he was saying.

But he can. To some extent. Also If I recall correctly he wanted to make the EZFlash 3in1 a custom cart. Which considering its only good for one game at a time, could be done pretty easily, and nicely with an old cart of ebay. So like I said, no need to be a jerk...

Do you guys know a trusted seller who has these in stock right now?

Not really.

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
But he can. To some extent. Also If I recall correctly he wanted to make the EZFlash 3in1 a custom cart. Which considering its only good for one game at a time, could be done pretty easily, and nicely with an old cart of ebay. So like I said, no need to be a jerk...

He said he wanted to make a custom cartridge of either an EZ 4 or EZ 3 in 1, again I'm not being a ''jerk'' I'm just kidding.

rs1n

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I placed an order on ebluar.com; here is a snippet of the email correspondence:

Thank you for your order and enquiry first. I am sorry to tell you that we are short of this card and we are not able to post your package now. We did get stock of this card more than a month ago but it was far from enough. The factory is waiting for the chip which is used to manufacture the EZ-Flash IV card. We are told to wait but we don't have the exact date when we can restock this card. Please accept my sincere apology if this brings you any inconvenience.

We are 100 percent responsible for our website, thus we will refund you if you don't want to wait. Please just email me if you want a refund.

They seem genuinely interested in pleasing their customers. I opted to wait and see.

Dym

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
TaoBao used to have a bunch of these in stock for around 25€ (excluding forwarding and shipping fee) but now they're gone. One of last people who bought from that place is now reselling them at 120 dollars on YouTube.

macmanhigh

THC = Truly High Caliber
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TaoBao used to have a bunch of these in stock for around 25€ (excluding forwarding and shipping fee) but now they're gone. One of last people who bought from that place is now reselling them at 120 dollars on YouTube.

Ahh Greed at its Best its the American way

bitbite

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

He sold out of em 5 days ago.

As far as I know, there are 0 retailers for the EZ-flash IV. From here on out it looks like private sales are the only way to buy one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Cancel bigonya guys high time hater
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Lol
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    I've tried prime once
    I've had better tasting battery acid
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    has anyone tried to move Pokemon save files from emulator to console?
    no, open up a thread in the forums for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He already asked earlier
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    I am trying to find someone with knowledge on that willing to help me
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I and Hayato warned him not to, but he won't listen
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa,
    I don't listen? What didn't I listen at? I just want to know all the possible risks on that part
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    Hayato even said it's dangerous to backup the save files to CFW
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    how is this dangerous? A ton of people did this it's the most common thing to do with CFW
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Then do it
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    dude, whatever
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not trying to hate, I tried to help you in the switch noob thread by asking for you, but you don't want to accept the answers you got, so do whatever then.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Is that bigonya squeezing bulmas tiddies
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    @BigOnYa, Man, first of all thanks for your willing to help, much appreciated. But, it's not that I "don't want to listen", rather than I need soemone to EXPLAIN to me how and why all these are risky.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Putting your dick in certain areas is always a risk
    +1
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    For example, HOW is is risky to get banned if you extract the save files to the CFW?
  • A @ ATEMVEGETA:
    isn't this proccess be done while you're offline?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    We are not Nintendo, so we don't know exactly how/why/when they ban, but better to stay on the safe side and not do shady stuff, if you don't want to be banned. Hayato is one of the most knowledgeable ones here on the subject and I believe what he says.
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    300 bucks hmmm lol
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 300 bucks hmmm lol