Gaming Bundle Stars $5000 Steam Game Giveaway

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Hey everyone, gifi here.
The guys over at Bundle Stars are holding a raffle of sorts (Quite similar to how Tempmas works)

The ways to obtain entries are as follows:
  • Easy entry for all BundleStars fans on Facebook
  • Join the Bundle Stars Newsletter Mailing List
  • Follow @bundlestars on Twitter
  • Tweet about the Giveaway
  • Join our Steam Group
Following through with each of the above provides you with 11 total entries
The Prize?
10 lucky winners will receive one Steam key for each of the following games: AI War Collection, Alan Wake Collector's Edition, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, Alien Rage Unlimited, ArcaniA, Battle vs Chess, Bionic Dues, Crusader Kings II, Cubetractor, Desperados 2: Coopers Revenge, Dungeonland Collection, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Europa Universalis IV, Inquisitor, Ironclad Tactics, Mount & Blade: Warband, Mount & Blade: Of Fire And Sword, Painkiller: Hell and Damnation Collector's Edition, Post Mortem, Scratches Director's Cut, Spellforce 2: Gold Edition, Still Life, Still Life 2, Teleglitch: Die More Edition, The Book of Unwritten Tales, The Book of Unwritten Tales: The Critter Chronicles, The Raven: Legacy of a Master Thief, Warlock: Master of the Arcane.

Referring people also earns you extra entries.
I'm providing people with 2 links:
My referral link to Bundle Stars:
The link to Bundle Stars: http://www.bundlestars.com/

Feel free to use whichever link you wish.

Also, my apologies if this is against the rules in any way (The only way imaginable would be my own referral) please, let me know and I'll fix it up ASAP.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/Tt5J7AfCK6E?si=g4dGzOkhACLJAovM