Homebrew Browserhax is STILL WORKING

Msama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Oui la seule possibilité est d'acheter Cubic Ninja, mais vu le prix du jeu en ce moment...
Perso je préfère attendre qu'un hack gratuit sorte. (vive la france xD )

joshjosh100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Actually got it working on the old 3ds all i did was turn off the wifi before going into the browser, but (I also never saw the error message before) version 10.1.0-27 old 3ds xl

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Actually got it working on the old 3ds all i did was turn off the wifi before going into the browser, but (I also never saw the error message before) version 10.1.0-27 old 3ds xl
Add Tubehax DNS and install themehax quick. You are walking on a thin line there.

joshjosh100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have i installed then unistalled 3 times so far testing how many time i could do it, so far the webhax has only failed once and it worked the next time i tried it

Lucky Dearly

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

How did you get it to work? I got the same firmware but on an old 3ds and everytime I try I get nagged to update when I switch the net back on. Unless I'm doing something wrong I'd like to know how to do this so I can restore themehax on my 3DS.

Arubaro

Soulspace Guardian
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you get it to work? I got the same firmware but on an old 3ds and everytime I try I get nagged to update when I switch the net back on. Unless I'm doing something wrong I'd like to know how to do this so I can restore themehax on my 3DS.
Once you get the nag, there is nothing you can do anymore

Alternator47

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
o3ds user here, on 10.1. This WORKED for me. I think what I did differently is that I didn't do a connection test ever since tubehax was patched.
Edit: I brought auto-dns back and i did a connection test and i still didnt get the update nag. strange

Last edited by Alternator47,

joshjosh100

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What happened for me is Is about a week before tubehax was patched i started using menuhax, and never used the browser nor tubehax

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol