Nebz

The N00b
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
This game looks pretty decent so far.... I have this strange feeling that, at some point, CoD will likely use similar gameplay
blink.gif

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Just another MMO FPS clone...

I don't see any differences in FPS, just move and shoot everything.
Maybe it's fun to play with friends.

I prefer FPS where you have to take your time and keep your precious and last bullets. Hide and act with tactics.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cyan said:
I prefer FPS where you have to take your time and keep your precious and last bullets. Hide and act with tactics.
Like Fallout? I don't think I've ever heard of a game that combines stealth and FPS besides Metal Gear.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I didn't try fallout 3 yet.
I found that Half Life needed a little tactics, if you go and shoot everything you run out of ammo pretty fast. (Or maybe I just suck at FPS
laugh.gif
)

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Slyakin said:
Cyan said:
Like Fallout? I don't think I've ever heard of a game that combines stealth and FPS besides Metal Gear.

Fallout is not a FPS. It's simply an ARPG in the first person.

EDIT: Or you can switch to the third person the entire game.

MGS is hardly an FPS, most of the game you don't even need to shoot. If you count only games that are official canon, there's just as many MGS games that don't use a third person viewpoint (MGS, MGS4, MGS: PW) as there are that use it (MGS2, MGS3, MGS: PO).

But you do run out of ammo pretty quickly in Half Life if you just blow it around. I've had plenty of ammo shortages myself.

EDIT: As per Brink, I mean it looks alright, it just seems like a game people will hype the shit over but it just won't get an online community. Maybe on the PC, since the PC gets online communities for a lot of things, but on the PS3/360 it'll just drop into obscurity.

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Game looks awesome, but i dont really buy FPS's for 360 anymore. And i cant force myself to pay nearly the full retail value when Sony refuses to even give a damn estimation on when PSN will be back.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Day one (maybe two) purchase for me
happy.gif
I'm not sure if it's out on the 10th or the 13th in the UK though :3 if it's the 10th I'll have to get it on the 11th >_>

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guild McCommunist said:
dmace81 said:
Imagine that. Not on the Wii. Retarded....oh well looks kinda dumb to me anyways.

So since it's not on the Wii it's "retarded"? It's not their fault that the Wii can't handle a game of this caliber.

That is completely true Guild, the Wii couldn't handle a game like this.
If any of you haven't been following this game the customization is pretty slick, you can customize not only how you look but also how the weapons look (this includes attachments), take a look at this video!

[youtube]daFJGJ2tCDM[/youtube]

D

Deleted User

At first I had high hopes, but after seeing it in motion I know it wont be a blockbuster

auser

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
meh. Looks like TF2 meets The Ship, only slightly less cartoony.

Slyakin said:

Thief? sort-of at least...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/ALcfGYLXcjQ?si=ePdtM6b0p5sWaxof