altorn

OP
Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
I tried changing my XMB theme using custom theme packs and did something in flash0 folder.. I think i deleted something..

Oh well, at first my PSP got semi-bricked : It starts but when the "Sony Computer Entertainment" logo appears, it hangs and shuts off.

Then i checked the recovery mode, tried resetting flash, and rebooted. Now, nothing happens... Its now BRICKED.

This can be solved by using my pandora battery and magic memory stick but my memory stick currently isnt recognized "Can't read BPB sector".
I can buy a new one though.

And if anyone can give some advice, I welcome it. And thanks in advance.

Im gonna update about what's happening and might make a tutorial with scenarios and warnings.. (yes, i learned my lesson..
tongue.gif
)

ryuhosuke

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
well as much as it is fully bricked (meaning light turns on but nothing happens) it can always be unbricked hehe

as long as you dont have your personal settings since all your stuff is stored on the memory card

should have no problem unbricking it

IBNobody

I try to keep myself amused.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
altorn said:
I tried changing my XMB theme using custom theme packs and did something in flash0 folder.. I think i deleted something..

Oh well, at first my PSP got semi-bricked : It starts but when the "Sony Computer Entertainment" logo appears, it hangs and shuts off.

Then i checked the recovery mode, tried resetting flash, and rebooted. Now, nothing happens... Its now BRICKED.

This can be solved by using my pandora battery and magic memory stick but my memory stick currently isnt recognized "Can't read BPB sector".
I can buy a new one though.

And if anyone can give some advice, I welcome it. And thanks in advance.

Im gonna update about what's happening and might make a tutorial with scenarios and warnings.. (yes, i learned my lesson..
tongue.gif
)

Reformat the stick. Reinstall Pandora onto the stick. You can do it without a PSP; just do a google search or look on Maxconsole for a guide.

Once you did that, try reinstalling the CFW using DesCem.

altorn

OP
Trophies
Website
atlaswing.zxq.net
XP
Country
Canada
Ok, my fault is not backing up the flash0 folder...
frown.gif

And my NAND too. If that would be important.

I have access to another PSP so i can format a memory stick via that and use the pandora installers and i would be ready to go..
smile.gif

EDIT:

Fixed..
smile.gif

My memory stick wasnt working so i used another memory stick from a friend. Reinstalled 3.71 M33. Currently updating..

If anyone gets trouble like mine just ask me and i'll tell you step-by-step..
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/owEOnspRpVk?si=rEd1m4Yi0aTKvjiv