Hacking Bricked N2DS XL by replacing tickets.db

zoogie

playing around in the end of life
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Micronesia, Federated States of
Nope. I have the funds to get what I need, just haven't seen one in stock local.
Just put in your zip code and I'm sure you'll find one pretty close. (i put in your location and there are several walmarts in stock near you)

http://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=844382437
http://brickseek.com/target-inventory-checker?sku=207-01-7000

brickseek is very accurate as it accesses walmart and target's inventory database. the store employees probably haven't brought them out to the salesfloor if you don't see them in the case.

Last edited by zoogie,

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What the hell what?

That's me being incredulous that you messed up a brand new N2DS XL, a console just released. You might've gotten away with calling Nintendo to get your stuff transferred without waiting the week. Was the content tied to an NNID? There's no harm in re-downloading, and with JKSV, backing up the saves if they have those, in the games on the source console, and copy those saves into the target console.

Silent Hell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That's me being incredulous that you messed up a brand new N2DS XL, a console just released. You might've gotten away with calling Nintendo to get your stuff transferred without waiting the week. Was the content tied to an NNID? There's no harm in re-downloading, and with JKSV, backing up the saves if they have those, in the games on the source console, and copy those saves into the target console.
I didn't call Nintendo for anything because neither console has a NNID because having one on a modded console is pointless and just as reckless as what I did imo.

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I didn't call Nintendo for anything because neither console has a NNID because having one on a modded console is pointless and just as reckless as what I did imo.

So then the content could easily be re-installed via FBI. Is it reckless? I have 7 hacked consoles all with NNIDs, and most of them have paid e-shop stuff on it. I don't consider that reckless, even when hit with a ban, I never got the NNID specific ones.

Silent Hell

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So then the content could easily be re-installed via FBI. Is it reckless? I have 7 hacked consoles all with NNIDs, and most of them have paid e-shop stuff on it. I don't consider that reckless, even when hit with a ban, I never got the NNID specific ones.

I did a CTR transfer so everything works off the bat.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Minox @ Minox: Hi me