Avery19000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,

So i have two switches one hacked and the other original firmware. The one that was hacked updated to 6.2.0 firmware even though i thought that i turned automatic updating off. i thought well no big deal because i made a backup of 6.1.0 firmware. Im running atmosphere. so i go to restore it and it was oddly fast at saying the backups were good. so i let it restore the backup which it said it worked. when i went to boot into cfw, it froze while loading into it. i waited for some time thinking maybe it will take some time. so i let it be for a little bit (the charge was at 99%). when i came back to check to see if it booted. it wouldn't power on and when i connect to the battery charger nothing comes up. i tried holding the power button for 30 seconds, 15, and 20 seconds. nothing.

Maybe you guys can help me, if not that's fine i got the other one.

Im just frustrated cause i lost all the data from pokemon let's go Evee. i was in lavender town with the poor cubone who lost it's mother.

Thank you so much,

Avery

Avery19000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for helping me. It's already updated to 6.2.0 i had a nand backup and downgraded it since cfw doesn't work on 6.2.0 tried to boot it and it wont turn on. so i can't really even tell what firmware it's on right now because it doesn't power on and i tried the hold the power button for maximum of 30 seconds. nothing. even when i plug it in, it doesn't respond to charging.

Avery19000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i looked it up blown fuses can't be replaced but i can get the did the downgrade blow all my fuses though is that why it's not turning back on? Can i get the cpu board replaced or is that not an option either? im just so confused :(.

bananapi761

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Downgrading caused a mismatch in fuse counts, so the console refuses to boot. 6.2 burned an extra fuse so the console immediately detects that. I think Hekate can bypass fuse burning, but I'm not sure if that works before or after burning. If you can't get into RCM then you'll have to replace the console unfortunately.

Avery19000

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank You so much for clearing this up for me. i do have a extra switch just in case anything happens . it's just a shame that i lost all my save data. Thank you for the help guys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: MoM, I don't have to do homework, anymore :D:blush::D