• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

BREXIT [Poll] vote!

Should the UK leave the EU?

• Yes

Votes: 129 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 215 62.5%

• Total voters
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
there really is no way around this, like i said a hard pill to swallow. :yay:
It's a sweet pill to swallow man.

1. Unrealistic theory
Scotland and Northern Ireland will come into the EU.
Even Gibraltar will go back to Spain.
The UK will divide and England will be a country left alone.
We will learn of the UK in history books.

2. Realistic theory
The brexit will never happen.
There will be a second referendum, even a third one.
"Democracy" will be shown to be a joke once again.

I go for 2.

D

Deleted-355425

It's a sweet pill to swallow man.

1. Unrealistic theory
Scotland and Northern Ireland will come into the EU.
Even Gibraltar will go back to Spain.
The UK will divide and England will be a country left alone.
We will learn of the UK in history books.

2. Realistic theory
The brexit will never happen.
There will be a second referendum, even a third one.
"Democracy" will be shown to be a joke once again.

I go for 2.

You wont go for either because you are not British.

Reactions: Xiphiidae

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
You wont go for either because you are not British.
You're wrong, you don't have to be British to predict what will happen.
The same way you don't have to be a warrior to predict the result of a war.

Why are you so dense? You amuse me. I suppose not even a rifle bullet would get through that skull of yours, well that is quite a "positive" I suppose.

Last edited by sarkwalvein,
D

Deleted-355425

You're wrong, you don't have to be British to predict what will happen.
The same you don't have to be a warrior to predict the result of a war.

Why are you so dense? You amuse me. I suppose not even a rifle bullet would get through that skull of yours, well that is quite a "positive" I suppose.

Here come the personal insults, you better get used to not giving out orders to us any more we are not a part of the sinking ship that is the EU. There is nothing to predict we won. let that sink into your thick skull, WE WON, its over lol.

D

Deleted-355425

you didn't really reply to my Scotland argument though. I'm not even sure if you know what you're talking about if all you've done regarding Scotland is quote what other people had to say in the matter.

I thought this was the brexit topic though, who gives a shit about what scotland wants, they had their chance and missed it.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Here come the personal insults, you better get used to not giving out orders to us any more we are not a part of the sinking ship that is the EU. There is nothing to predict we won. let that sink into your thick skull, WE WON, its over lol.
Sorry, I am not trying to insult you, but it is frustrating talking to an entity that doesn't make sense.
Please, read what you have written and see that you sound like a broken record, and you put words in some other persons mouth. It's becoming difficult not to feel some shame for you.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is up to the parliament now, but they can't just reject this referendum, it would literally stab democracy in the back.

Indeed, it would make them look especially bad after all they had said about following through with the vote no matter what and it being the will of the people. That is until leave won, they really weren't expecting that one.

Reactions: Deleted-355425
D

Deleted-355425

Sorry, I am not trying to insult you, but it is frustrating talking to an entity that doesn't make sense.
Please, read what you have written and see that you sound like a broken record, and you put words in some other persons mouth. It's becoming difficult not to feel some shame for you.

Im just laughing at all you morons thinking if you complain enough that the UK will stay in the EU or get another vote. ive got all day.

sarkwalvein

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im just laughing at all you morons thinking if you complain enough that the UK will stay in the EU or get another vote. ive got all day.
You fail to notice you are being laughed at, you've made a joke of yourself.
I predict this thread will be locked.
I fully agree with this prediction.

D

Deleted-355425

You fail to notice you are being laughed at, you've make a joke of yourself.

I fully agree with this prediction.

Doesnt matter what you say, it wont change anything, and im very happy with my self for getting my vote in and winning. cheers :wink:

S

Saiyan Lusitano

So, I've read what the media's been saying and it basically comes down to "UK is racist towards immigrants because of they're leaving the EU and that's bad!". For heaven's sake, they've blown it out of god damn proportion!

UK leaving the EU doesn't mean they'll stop being Europeans and UK won't magically leave the European continent, what's happening is that UK wants to become independent from the EU and that's been promoted as a horrible idea when it really isn't. Having more control in who enters the country is always an excellent idea and while some may think owning passports is unnecessary, the silver-lining is that the European ID-owners with a passport will be able to travel anywhere in the world (i.e., outside Europe) if they want (very likely unless they've got no desire to try something different and a place they've never been to).

And like the saying goes; It will get worse before it gets better. Ultimately it's better this way because thanks to Merkel and the EU they're ruining the European continent so European countries taking their own initiative against EU is the first step in the right direction.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D