Status
Not open for further replies.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say nay. I don't want my younger sister or brother to see some woman's breast in the middle of McDonalds or while we are sitting at a restaurant eating or just out and about.

What do you guys think?

I feel that they should go to the rest room or pump and bring a bottle in a thermos to keep it warm throughout the day.

Man18

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wabsta said:
Hmm, I'd say no.. But actually, that would be unfair. Because what if YOU weren't allowed to eat in public?
Thats not the issue, like I said bottle fed is fine for everyone, it just takes an extra step or two. They carry a diaper bag anyway throw a bottle or 2 in there.

emupaul

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
hell does it matter....its a breast and not sexual in anyway unless "thought" out of context. Besides in some third-world countries some woman walk around topless because they can't afford a top or their culture says its ok. Breast feeding in public in America may be taboo but should not be a punishable crime, what is this country turning into? a f u c k i n g nanny/police state. People like you with statements like this push it deeper into that state-of-acceptable-culture. Turn the other-way and forget about it. Mind your business and stop making moms mad.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
I don't really care that much because I look away (When it happens) though it could be good if they fed them with a bottle or went into one of those baby change rooms. I guess seeing this is allowed, would peeing in public be allowed (Just wondering)?

BedtimeGuy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
definetley shouldnt be a lway against it or anything but i dooooooo find it obnoxious when its all... out in the open... seriously some people just let ita ll... be seen. thats not right!

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I say it's fine. Why? Because female breasts are part of a human being. I mean, come on. Guys can go shirtless, yet women can't? I say that's just stupid. Breastfeeding is the natural way of feeding a baby. Nothing really beats natural. All the reason people don't like it is because most people are general pussys(lack of a better word) who gripe, whine, and complain about everything and take things at face value. Breast feeding != Sexual. Breast feeding = The natural way of a baby feeding and getting nutrition. Animals do it "in public", yet you don't here people complaining about them.

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Well babies don't exactly have fixed eating plans do they? What if your prepared bottled milk ran out and the baby suddenly got hungry?

Unless practically every place is equipped with "breastfeeding rooms" you can't outlaw it.

I have no problem with people breastfeeding in public, but I do agree that they should cover with something as courtesy.

PettingZoo

yesss
Trophies
Website
iancoulton.com
XP
Country
shinkukage09 said:
I say it's fine. Why? Because female breasts are part of a human being. I mean, come on. Guys can go shirtless, yet women can't? I say that's just stupid. Breastfeeding is the natural way of feeding a baby. Nothing really beats natural. All the reason people don't like it is because most people are general pussys(lack of a better word) who gripe, whine, and complain about everything and take things at face value. Breast feeding != Sexual. Breast feeding = The natural way of a baby feeding and getting nutrition. Animals do it "in public", yet you don't here people complaining about them.
So.. I can pee in public even though it is against the law and animal do it?

@deathfisaro: I was talking about going into those disabled toilets where they have the baby changer things or parent rooms. These are pretty much everwhere.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PettingZoo said:
shinkukage09 said:
So.. I can pee in public even though it is against the law and animal do it?

@deathfisaro: I was talking about going into those disabled toilets where they have the baby changer things or parent rooms. These are pretty much everwhere.

Kindasorta different. Babies feeding on natural milk != You taking a piss outside.

Wabsta

you fight like a dairy farmer
Trophies
Website
www.wabsta.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Man18 said:
wabsta said:
Hmm, I'd say no.. But actually, that would be unfair. Because what if YOU weren't allowed to eat in public?
Thats not the issue, like I said bottle fed is fine for everyone, it just takes an extra step or two. They carry a diaper bag anyway throw a bottle or 2 in there.
This^

AbraCadvr

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ohmy.gif

Vidboy10

Tsardom
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Nope, when I was with my mum at 2 she refused to do it.
Sadly mym mum and dad Broke up 2 years latter now I only see her only one time a year due to the fact she lives in shanghai. *sigh*
sad.gif

Algot

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
All Babies dont even take botles. My son is nearly 2 month and he take bottle if he want to.. but if he dosent... the its onley the breast that works..

what du you want more?
A mom having a baby head in front of her breast
or a baby crying as hell?

You can look away but shall you where Earpluggs?

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't you just love the society that government has created where seeing a mother breast-feeding her child is considered dirty and nasty?

Maybe seeing the lower genitalia engaged in the act that initially created them might be a bit much for anyone who hasn't went through adolescence yet, but seeing a baby feeding on its mother's breast is just a perfectly natural thing and I don't see anything wrong with it. It's what female breasts are actually for.

I wrote a bunch more stuff about sexuality and the mentality imposed on us about it by religion and our governments, but I felt that many of you wouldn't understand, or would have gotten inappropriately over-excited by it, not to mention being inappropriate on a gaming forum, so I deleted it. Society has brain-washed most of you too much to handle what I was going to say. Just judging by commercials on TV, and how many of you act on the forums, told me you couldn't handle it in the way my statements were intended, which were NOT as nasty and dirty as they may have initially sounded if you thought about them logically. Even many adults might have misinterpreted what I was trying to get across.

I must force myself to remember that I am 41 and the average age of this forum is more like 15. It would be unrealistic of me to expect most of you to understand what I try to say on a matter such at this. I remember being 15.....at 15, you may THINK you know all about love, sex and nature, but trust me when I say, you don't.

I also don't expect many of you to read my whole post, but I type away anyway. It's one of the reasons I've resorted to more juvenile (and shorter) posts as of late.

FluffyLunamoth

Still a Touhou Fanatic
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rayder said:
Don't you just love the society that government has created where seeing a mother breast-feeding her child is considered dirty and nasty?

Maybe seeing the lower genitalia
one of the reasons I've resorted to more juvenile (and shorter) posts as of late.

(removed most so it's not a huge post)

Holy crap, someone who actually speaks complete sense. Don't see that very often.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    light27 @ light27: well pretty much