Breaking Bad: The Last 8 Episodes

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Vince Gilligan had a lot to achieve in this episode. But I'm glad that this felt more like a classic Breaking Bad episode. No amazing coincidences or anything. Just each character being who they are.

Well, I guess I'll go see what all this hubbub is about with Dexter.

gifi4

How am I a 'New Member'?
Trophies
XP
Country
Nah dude I love it, and that's the only show I watched other than Dexter and Breaking Bad lol
You may not be after one but here's a recommendation of a show that you'd probably enjoy, 'Falling Skies'.

OT: Have yet to watch the finale episode. I'm sure it'd be better than Dexters (That was just disappointing).

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I guess I'll go see what all this hubbub is about with Dexter.

Let me save you the time:
iDN1vyK0dSLWp.gif

iPUcj0cgp2Yyl.gif

The Ending In A Nutshell

Honestly, except for a small handful of moment, by the end, it's not even entertaining. It's more boring than anything as you watch characters and plotline meander with no stakes whatsoever. The show is just obnoxiously bad.

The finale is le creme dela shit. The final insult. Imagine the opposite of the BrBa finale in every way, shape, and form imaginable. The kind of finale that makes you hate all of a show retroactively, even what you once enjoyed, because now you know it was all leading up to this.

tl;dr: It's not even worth it. Don't do it.

D

Deleted_171835

You may not be after one but here's a recommendation of a show that you'd probably enjoy, 'Falling Skies'.

OT: Have yet to watch the finale episode. I'm sure it'd be better than Dexters (That was just disappointing).

While we're suggesting shows, let me recommend Person of Interest. I'd prefer for me not to be the only one watching it here. :P

Reactions: ipwndeveloper

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: old men discussion