Breaking Bad: The Last 8 Episodes

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So this episode was perhaps my favorite episode. I'm reading a lot of comments saying the whole Jesse thing at the end was amazing and a total cliff hanger, but it really wasn't a cliff hanger. The scene was great, but it's not much of a cliff hanger.

My favorite part was when Hank and Marie were watching that disc Walt made. That was fantastic. Totally just outplayed Hank and now Hank has no idea what to do. I mean the guy who plays Hank (i forget his name), fuck does he ever do a good job in that role.

Also, less of Walt Jr made this episode amazing.

retKHAAAN

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rrraisin BBran Crunch, mom. It's snot nyat hardd. It says it on nuh bbox.

RJ Mitte is great though. His palsy isn't near as bad as Walt Jr's (he speaks well and doesn't need crutches) but he nails it and definitely has shown some promise as an actor. Especially with it being such a physical role and him taking it on at 15.

Thanatos Telos

random stuff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Really, this run seems to be outshining all of the other eps. The direction is top-notch, and the actors are fan-f*cking-tastic. I'll miss this show when it's over.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And this is the point of Ozymandias hard at work.

I hope the next two episodes, or at least one of them, will be flashforward episodes.

With Walt leaving with "Saul's Guy", and his name will now be Walt Whitman... it make sense for the flashforward episodes to come into effect. Some people have some good ideas.

- Walt minds his own business for the year, but then finds out his stuff is being sold again.
- Realizing Todd couldn't be the one who's doing it because they needed Walt, he figures it's Jesse.
- Walt gets Uncle Jack to smoke the ricen.
- Jesse either dies because Heisenberg wants him dead because if he had just left, none of this would have happened. Or Walt saves Jesse as one last good deed.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The poem the title (and the episode, too, on a thematic) is based around, as read by Bryan Cranston

As for the episode itself... what is there to say. I've heard people describe the episode as being like a horror movie, and I'd have to agree. I've never been so filled with dread while watching television. I can't even believe that there's still 2 episodes to go.

Calling it, the Ricin isn't intended for any one person - Walt's going to poison the last batch of blue meth to destroy the brand.

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Calling it, the Ricin isn't intended for any one person - Walt's going to poison the last batch of blue meth to destroy the brand.

The best part of theories that people have for this show. It's all the most likely of choices. You think one of them has to be right... and the show just gives everybody the finger and says "haha nope. SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER!" and lights off a fucking dynamite in front of us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hi