• Friendly reminder: The politics section is a place where a lot of differing opinions are raised. You may not like what you read here but it is someone's opinion. As long as the debate is respectful you are free to debate freely. Also, the views and opinions expressed by forum members may not necessarily reflect those of GBAtemp. Messages that the staff consider offensive or inflammatory may be removed in line with existing forum terms and conditions.

Brazilian method : When did a whole country become a hacker?

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
when the U.S. & Brits know everything we do on the web. the Russians & Chinese hacking your country for they personal gain. well our Brazilian friends are the hackers of consoles.

now if people want loading of game off an USB you say do you have Brazilian method.

any more background on this?

what are your thoughts on this?

also any Brazilian thoughts on this?

Last edited by Flame,

xtheman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Brazilian method thing was just a cringy name for the "exploit" a group of Brazilian hackers found. Nobody came up with a less cringy one so the name stuck
Also they didn't actually find it first. That was China.

Last edited by xtheman,

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
The Brazilian method thing was just a cringy name for the "exploit" a group of Brazilian hackers found. Nobody came up with a less cringy one so the name stuck

If someone from Brazil were to put the name on some exploit, they would have put the weirdest possible name.

Reactions: migles
D

Deleted User

"Cringy name for the exploit"
The only thing cringy is this fucking post. The name isn't "cringy", it's a common name that everyone knows so it's just easier to say it that way. For fucks sake

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
well other hackers are trying to build skynet..

you Brazilian hackers are letting be dirty pirates.

this has its cons and pros.
we are pirate because we don't have conditions to buy original games i have only 2 original 3DS games but i cant buy anymore, pokémon sun and moon came with the price doubled

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

they are great in the art of "enrolar" and creating "telenovela"
but the most intelligent hackers i don't agree...
hahahahahhaha XD
TRUE STORY

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
we are pirate because we don't have conditions to buy original games i have only 2 original 3DS games but i cant buy anymore, pokémon sun and moon came with the price doubled

thats what trying to get at.

Brazil is maybe the richest 3rd world country in the world. Brazilians dont have power in the world for they hackers to do stuff that would benefit the country for its gain. so the top hackers hack consoles.

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That wasn't even an exploit, they just edited or fixed the game tickets to make the console think they are from the eShop.

Flame

Me > You
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Is it a serious question?
"Swiss cheese" does not means that ALL Switzerlander make cheese in their houses

its tongue in cheek/serious thread.

thats why i created the thread. ive seen people say do we have a Brazilian method for Xbox 360, XBone & PS4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Cool. Same here.