Hacking Brawl Hackers new and old, they've done it - The Clone Engine up to 100 unique characters!

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry, but I am completely lost. The only brawl hacking i ever did was install a few extra levels that came with codes and everything; i was surprised i even got it to work....

BlackWizzard17

Don't worry Captin we'll buff out those scratches.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found a way to put the extra slots and add a clone but i still can't get the stage to load. If anyone can help that would be great.
SSBB.png

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, so is adding a clone just like adding a whole new character like mewtwo or something? Is it the same process? Any good video tutorials?

yes it's basically taking a certain character and cloning it's roster data and adding it to the select screen. If you are able to do so as I did you CNN then replace the clones with say a download character and fill those slots in.

I just can't get the stage to load with out freezing.

TUTORIAL:

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yes it's basically taking a certain character and cloning it's roster data and adding it to the select screen. If you are able to do so as I did you CNN then replace the clones with say a download character and fill those slots in.

I just can't get the stage to load with out freezing.

TUTORIAL:

I am currently going to try this out. Will this be effective (the whole clone thing) for a noob like me who has never hacked before or ever used gecko?

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently going to try this out. Will this be effective (the whole clone thing) for a noob like me who has never hacked before or ever used gecko?

Although the video says noob friendly, and as an intermediate person dealing with these things I'm gonna say take things slow cause it could get messy. I suggest making a copy of your PRIVATE folder if you have one and start from scratch with some empty folders.
If you want I can you a link to every thing you so you won't have to search for certain things that are not listed in that video.

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Although the video says noob friendly, and as an intermediate person dealing with these things I'm gonna say take things slow cause it could get messy. I suggest making a copy of your PRIVATE folder if you have one and start from scratch with some empty folders.
If you want I can you a link to every thing you so you won't have to search for certain things that are not listed in that video.
That would be greatly appreciated :)

kirbymaster101

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
anyone know what the actual codes are used? Wanna use the codes for the clone engine in conjuction with the ones I'm currently using. God I hope this works for me, I already got extra stages and its pretty awesome(have a nyan cat stage :3)

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently working on the CSS portraits since i was finally able to get the custom characters.
As you can see.......im getting somewhere:lol:
MEGAMANCSS.png

placebooooo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Currently working on the CSS portraits since i was finally able to get the custom characters.
As you can see.......im getting somewhere:lol:
MEGAMANCSS.png
I am currently getting somewhere also! I just made a clone of sonic :)

I have these three questions:
1.) Is there a really simple tutorial on how to change the css portraits?
2.) Can I download any character or does he have to contain specific pac and pc file or whatever because I noticed that some custom made characters on brawl vault do not have all of the pac file and fit files or whatever.
3.) I noticed that my second set of stages when selecting a stage are either the flower level or all pokemon stadiums. What am i supposed to do with all of those?

thank you in advance!

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am currently getting somewhere also! I just made a clone of sonic :)

I have these three questions:
1.) Is there a really simple tutorial on how to change the css portraits?
2.) Can I download any character or does he have to contain specific pac and pc file or whatever because I noticed that some custom made characters on brawl vault do not have all of the pac file and fit files or whatever.
3.) I noticed that my second set of stages when selecting a stage are either the flower level or all pokemon stadiums. What am i supposed to do with all of those

thank you in advance!

1.) The same guy made a video on making the portraits but it's very difficult to do because it's a bunch of things you need.
2.) The files you download such as ".pcs" are the costume that goes over the Character. If the person you download only has those files and not a ".pac" then you need to take a original character file (say ike) and put his original ".pac" file and "motion.pac" file.
3.)not sure about that either, gotta check it out again.

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried running thru Wiiflow with ur Pre-Set Pack BlackWizzard17 but i get a Stack Dump.....i have Ocarina enabled not sure Y it does it????

Use gecko os and change the hook type in the settings to the last one, I don't know how to get it to work if you are using wbfs file, this is for disc use only ( not sure how to do if your on a loader)

Reactions: GamerSince83

BlackWizzard17

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Mmmmm guess im gonna have to bust out my Wii games from the Archives.......THX for the Info my man

:EDIT: Do u know if this would work with a Burned Backup???
I'm not sure if backuped up burned games work but I'll look into seeing if Wiiflow works or if I can change its hook type to AXNEXTFRAME.

Reactions: GamerSince83

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Is it safe to assume this would never work on Dolphin via extracted and compiled ISO? I test my hacks for character mods on there just fine, but I have my doubts it's even feasible via Dolphin. I have my Wii too, just curious :P Does it even work on USB loaders?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Has he had seizures before?