Homebrew braindump prerelease - dump game contents on any system version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeySee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I tried to braindump a game and ended up with a big .cxi file instead of romfs/exefs.
What am I doing wrong?

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to braindump a game and ended up with a big .cxi file instead of romfs/exefs.
What am I doing wrong?
the new version dumps .cxi instead of romfs/exefs. you can still use ctrtool to get the two. the .cxi is usable in Citra

Hiccup

Trophies
XP
Country
What am I doing wrong?
Nothing wrong as such... You used the new version (1.0). Use ctrtool in a different way (I don't know how exactly) to extract the ExeFS and RomFS from the cxi.

JeySee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
the new version dumps .cxi instead of romfs/exefs. you can still use ctrtool to get the two. the .cxi is usable in Citra

Nothing wrong as such... You used the new version (1.0). Use ctrtool in a different way (I don't know how exactly) to extract the ExeFS and RomFS from the cxi.

Thanks, I got it to work. The tutorial I used wasn't quite up to date.

217Nation

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I need help. When I load braindump on the homebrew thing and dump my Pokémon Y it says it completed the dump but when I load my SD Card on my computer I can't find the dumped file. The weird thing is that when I dumped it it took up some space so I know it's doing something. Any ideas?

yacepi15

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey I need help. When I load braindump on the homebrew thing and dump my Pokémon Y it says it completed the dump but when I load my SD Card on my computer I can't find the dumped file. The weird thing is that when I dumped it it took up some space so I know it's doing something. Any ideas?
Check your SD root for a .cxi file...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ