gcunit

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
http://wiiudaily.com/2014/05/wii-sports-club-boxed-release-japan/

I was all set to buy Wii Sports Tennis HD today. I've been hoping since I bought my Wii U that the price would come down, perhaps just in occasional offers, but I hadn't seen any sign of that happening. But just as I was about to bite the bullet I saw that a boxed disc of all five sports is getting released.

Surely this has to be global, not just in Japan - Wii Sports is known by so many non-gamers.

When my Wii U arrived first thing I did was boot into Sports Club HD and was loving the tennis. It was ony later that I realised it wasn't free.

Let me have all five for max. £25 please Ninty... Now! :yayu:

blaisedinsd

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I hope for a North American release.

I stayed away from these games on the eshop because they are way over priced IMO.

They sell all the sports for a price like they sold Game and Wario for and I would pick it up. I am interested to see how motion plus changes the game and the online features.

shinkodachi

On permanent leave
Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I'd be happy with a disc release just to have a physical copy in case my Wii U dies or I want to play at one of my buddy's with a Wii U. Digital releases just don't have that flexibility yet. It'd also look good on my shelf next to my other Wii U games, something a digital release can never match. :)

Here's to hoping if Wii Sports Club makes it to a disc release outside Japan that NoA/NoE is also prepping for a disc release of NES Remix 1+2. If these never happen and Datel never makes a "FreeLoader U", I might just have to import a Japanese Wii U...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill