Bowser and Dr. Eggman in Disney's New Film?

Valwin

The Neautral Gamer
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
medium.jpg
Disney's new animated film, Wreck-It Ralph, is about a video game villain who unleashes a powerful enemy from a first-person shooter. According to these scans from D23 magazine, the movie might have an all-star cast of nemeses, too.
This picture — reportedly of the movie, though admittedly not the finest quality — shows Bowser, Dr. Eggman and Street Fighter's Zangief getting together for a sit down with Ralph in what looks like a talk show setting. Perhaps they're discussing how they stay in shape; we really don't know.
At the moment the details are pretty hazy, but if Disney's making a movie about video games it makes sense to feature some of the gaming world's biggest and brightest stars, even if just in cameo appearances. We'll keep you updated.
source

kimekaro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
While I was originally skeptical about this movie when I saw the early promo material at D23, this shot (if real) gives it such a huge potential for awesomeness that I cannot wait.

Though the movie was originally marketed as being done in a pixel artform and this is obviously modern CG... makes me worry about the authenticity. Likewise it makes me worry that they abandoned the 8-bit style they originally intended to use.

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it should be M Bison not Zangief. but i think there just doing that for tall fat or skinny people or something.

kthnxshwn

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Cool. Two video game characters having parts in a movie that consist of no talking and probably less than 30 seconds of air time is now considered news.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Damn, Disney must shit money if they can whip out that much cash for all of those copyrights.

That's what I've been thinking all along, getting Sonic and Mario characters in their movie must have cost major $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I lol at the antagonist being from a FPS.

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Damn, Disney must shit money if they can whip out that much cash for all of those copyrights.

That's what I've been thinking all along, getting Sonic and Mario characters in their movie must have cost major $$$$$$$$$$$$$.

I lol at the antagonist being from a FPS.

What? why would it be any different from a Disney based game, such as Epic Mickey or Kingdom Hearts being made fro a Nintendo console? Nintendo Obviously have a good relationship with Disney. This sort of project can only benefit all parties involved.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I hope these are more than just simple cameos...

I wouldn't mind them being main or supporting characters actually having them in the main and supporting cast would draw in kids and adults alike and Disney can profit from box office sales not to mention BD sales in Japan and the US.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    denpafan @ denpafan: swag