ROM Hack Bought new3ds supposidly 9.0 but is 9.6!!

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
QEH1003 (Black/Blue) - Confirmed - 9.0.0-20E
And it is 9.6

I am very disappointed because I was planning on using gateway+cubic ninja. (already got gateway from my old3ds.)
And I don't wanna convert all my 3ds rom and saves.. for a sky3ds, or ninjahax,customfirmware solution. (I have over 100 games) and that will take a very long time and arduous process?

And I had just ordered cubic ninja too for it, I quickly send a message to seller not to ship it, hope I am not too late.

So what is the best course of action one could do here?

I am thinking of sending the new3ds back. but im not sure I can and also the cubic ninja maybe too late or not I dunno.

mashers

Stubborn ape
Trophies
XP
Country
If I had bought a 3DS on the understanding that it was on 9.0 and when I got it I found that it was on 9.6, I would return it to the seller for a refund.

Sonansune

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
just try get a refound.....
for nice nand version console, u should go those place got real stocked......

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

play those verison trick for online shopping....yeh...:wacko:

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
QEH1003 (Black/Blue) - Confirmed - 9.0.0-20E
And it is 9.6

I am very disappointed because I was planning on using gateway+cubic ninja. (already got gateway from my old3ds.)
And I don't wanna convert all my 3ds rom and saves.. for a sky3ds, or ninjahax,customfirmware solution. (I have over 100 games) and that will take a very long time and arduous process?

And I had just ordered cubic ninja too for it, I quickly send a message to seller not to ship it, hope I am not too late.

So what is the best course of action one could do here?

I am thinking of sending the new3ds back. but im not sure I can and also the cubic ninja maybe too late or not I dunno.

He probably tested the console if it works before shipping it to you, and updated the firmware when he entered to eShop (What an idiot!!). I've had a similar experience with my Smartphone, not only did he not restored the phone's settings back to the factory defaults, he left an audio recording saying "TESTING, TESTING", and a picture of his hand. But the worst thing he did he forgot to put the battery back in to the box, so after I called him, he apologized and send the battery on his charge to me, I got it the next day. So, yeah it happens, and you should totally ask for a refund. GOOD LUCK!

Last edited by tomx86,

Chrisssj2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thanks.. yeah I don't know what may have happened. Either way I got a refund!

Now I found a new3ds 9.0 firmware at local store with much effort

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/tP_4p2-HkOo?si=YA0-tpAzP26E-P66