Bought from nds-card.com over 3 weeks ago, tracking info not updated!

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hahahah, I finally received my purchase today.

Nothing for me yet. Purchased mine Feb 3rd or 4th and haven't received it. Nds-card said if I don't get it by the 1st they'll refund me. I'd rather them just send me a new card, but they said it'd be too expensive for them to do that. Whatevs. :sleep:

Been waiting since February 12th still don't have mines.

Still waiting too huh? Hey, quick question. You don't post on Gamersoul in the Maplestory section, do you?

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nothing for me yet. Purchased mine Feb 3rd or 4th and haven't received it. Nds-card said if I don't get it by the 1st they'll refund me. I'd rather them just send me a new card, but they said it'd be too expensive for them to do that. Whatevs. :sleep:

Still waiting too huh? Hey, quick question. You don't post on Gamersoul in the Maplestory section, do you?

No I don't also I still don't have my card, biggest rip off ever don't know why gbatemp sponsors them

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Then why not sponsor a US vendor with tracking from reputable shippers like USPS,UPS,FED EX?

Nds-card pays that cheddar to GBAtemp to be their #1 super sponsor!

Though the site is very reputable and seems to be a reliable. It honestly isn't their fault that the shipping screwed up. Something with those blizzards in February screwed up ground shipping in the U.S.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nds-card pays that cheddar to GBAtemp to be their #1 super sponsor!

Though the site is very reputable and seems to be a reliable. It honestly isn't their fault that the shipping screwed up. Something with those blizzards in February screwed up ground shipping in the U.S.

They sent me the same message I contacted my post office and the story does not check out at all, Im supposed to get a refund on the 7th.

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They sent me the same message I contacted my post office and the story does not check out at all, Im supposed to get a refund on the 7th.

Getting my refund on the 1st. I doubt the card will be here in the next couple days. I chose nds-card because they accepted Paypal. Too paranoid to enter my credit card number on a U.S. reseller site. Heard you could use a prepaid Visa, I might try it.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Getting my refund on the 1st. I doubt the card will be here in the next couple days. I chose nds-card because they accepted Paypal. Too paranoid to enter my credit card number on a U.S. reseller site. Heard you could use a prepaid Visa, I might try it.

Other sites take paypal you just need to ask I chose them because there the #1 super sponsor! so I assumed I was getting the best service and price possible.

azublazer

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Exactly 2 months after I ordered the card I have received a refund. They said to pay if the card comes, but I'm doubtful it's going to arrive. I have a feeling with Chinese New Year and the blizzards in NE America, the cards found their way back to the nds-card.com offices.

Xenon Hacks

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn Feb 12 to Apr 4

For me March 18 to ????

Mine wasn't even part of the Chinese New Year rush.
The card I got was from peachds when it was still active not from nds-card I got a refund fromnds-card, also this thread is a year old.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/bG1pQld.mp4 +1