Gaming BOTW DLC

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anyone Know if WiiU_USB_Helper will be getting the Paid DLC for BOTW when it's Released or Do we need to buy the Season Pass and Download that Content Our Selfs. How can I buy the Season Pass and Download future Content from the eShop myself if I'm running softmod 5.5.1U with the Auto Update Disabled. Will buying dlc work Properly as is if I move it over from Wii U Hard Drive to my Flash Drive where my games and Content is Stored or doe's DLC only work if Downloaded through WiiU USB Helper.

Last edited by SuperSayianGod,

Fotonick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Anyone Know if WiiU_USB_Helper will be getting the Paid DLC for BOTW when it's Released or Do we need to buy the Season Pass and Download that Content Our Selfs. How can I buy the Season Pass and Download future Content from the eShop myself if I'm running softmod 5.5.1U with the Auto Update Disabled. Will buying dlc work Properly as is if I move it over from Wii U Hard Drive to my Flash Drive where my games and Content is Stored or doe's DLC only work if Downloaded through WiiU USB Helper.

I can confirm that EU DLC is awailable on wii u usb helper, installed and all working good.
Next 2 DLCs will work the same once released I suppose.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can confirm that EU DLC is awailable on wii u usb helper, installed and all working good.

Well i knew that Wiiu USB Helper US gave us the Free dlc when downloading the Game and update and I just wanted to know if it would get the 2 Part Paid Expansion as dlc for downloading later when it is Released this year or could I buy the season pass somehow myself. How do I active the DLC in game. I've click on the DLC link on Game menu but it Re-directs me to the Eshop and was wondering by going on to the eshop am I safe for not getting my wii banned.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I cant even buy the DLC on the US eSHOP, it doesn't shows up.

Season Pass is there to buy but nothing for it is begining released until Summer and Part 2 is in the Fall. If you download the Game from WiiU USB HELPER or another program you got the 3 Free Chest in Game and they are Bomb Arrows, Switch Red Shirt and a Ruby next to the First Shrine.

Fotonick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Well i knew that Wiiu USB Helper US gave us the Free dlc when downloading the Game and update and I just wanted to know if it would get the 2 Part Paid Expansion as dlc for downloading later when it is Released this year or could I buy the season pass somehow myself. How do I active the DLC in game. I've click on the DLC link on Game menu but it Re-directs me to the Eshop and was wondering by going on to the eshop am I safe for not getting my wii banned.

The risk of a ban is same of every other game with DLC stuff I think.

Last edited by Fotonick,

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't get banned for using USBHelper DLC, Nintendo isn't that strict or atleast can't tell what we used. Once you install the DLC you have to search for them in the game. They are scattered across the map in treasure chests. Theres a video on youtube that shows their exact locations. So basically what I'm saying is these aren't active DLC until you find them

Last edited by MasterJ360, , Reason: can't spell

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank but I already found the 3 Chest I was Wondering If WiiU USB Helper will get the Paid Season Pass DLC for Downloading when it becomes available later this Year.

infinete

The Temp's cynic.
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you install the DLC, I downloaded the game and update from USB helper and they installed just fine but the DLC gives me error code "0xFFFBf442.... DLC/Eshop require Sig".

Fotonick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
How did you install the DLC, I downloaded the game and update from USB helper and they installed just fine but the DLC gives me error code "0xFFFBf442.... DLC/Eshop require Sig".

Yes, as every DLc you need signature patch to install it and also to launch the game once DLCs are installed.
Haxchi does that for example, you only need to see how to launch it, I personally use a modified minimal version that only applyes sig patching and goes back to home menu, last versions have an option to activate this behaviour by default so no need for the modifyed version anymore, since I am happy for now I don't need to reinstall it.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Thank but I already found the 3 Chest I was Wondering If WiiU USB Helper will get the Paid Season Pass DLC for Downloading when it becomes available later this Year.

Why not? They should work as every other DLC, the way ninty distributes software remains the same.

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I found something kinda funny about the Switch shirt they gave you as a bonus for preoder the DLC. You can uninstall the DLC after you open the chests and your Switch shirt will stay in your inventory and you can even wear it and everything.

Reactions: Fotonick

BoxNinPlay

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does any of you know why this DLC is just 2.5MB, or my donwload did not donwload correctly....?? I have not try it yet to install because of that.

D

Deleted-379826

Does any of you know why this DLC is just 2.5MB, or my donwload did not donwload correctly....?? I have not try it yet to install because of that.
I don't know the exact size but it only activated like 3 chests so I think it's more of an activation thing, or chests are just super tiny.

SuperSayianGod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Go ahead and play size don't matter the dlc is Part of the Season pass and we get 2 more DLC coming. 1 in the Summer and 1 in the Fall early winter.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I liked the cameo the original cast did
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, I heard a member of the original cast died
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Rest of the plot was just average
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Egon was the best character
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My favorite was the Key master in the first one, "Ok, who brought the dog?" - Rick Moranis
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Was way better than that ghostbusters: frozen in women power one
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It was kind of a passing the torch idea which I didn't hate finally
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    The old Ghostbuster video game was pretty good also, newer one is just ok.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Gotta be more specific nes one was garbage 360 was decent
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea 360/ps3 one I meant, I don't remember the Nes one tbh
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I never played that one.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, me neither
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @K3Nv2 gotta be more specific, there were 2 on the NES and one of them was pretty decent
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's probably the one youtube link I posted
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    deleted my newgrounds account
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc of shame
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You have shame?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, made a new one
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yawn
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, who would win
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    Every character from HH/HB (hazbin hotel/helluva boss) VS Dante (devil may cry), Doom Guy (doom) and V1(ultrakill)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fairly odd parents
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Fairly odd parents