Gaming BOTW DLC

kolosus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any words on the Europe version of the bonus ?
If you started playing with the eur version and you're in the us, transfer your gave save from eur to us version. This will save you pain in the long run because when the actual DLC comes out you'll already be set and not have to go through this process of wondering when you'll get your share of the promised pie.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/transfer-botw-eur-save-to-us-version-with-saviine.463317/

If you're are in eur and are playing the eur version then perhaps you can get the usa version of the release, just tell usb helper that you want to connect to the usa version of the server. Change region, download the dlc, try to get it to play nice with the eur version. If you do that, let us know how you're going about it.

PS: I do see that Azyreal is in France, the advice applies to all comers.

Azyreal

Trophies
XP
Country
France
If you started playing with the eur version and you're in the us, transfer your gave save from eur to us version. This will save you pain in the long run because when the actual DLC comes out you'll already be set and not have to go through this process of wondering when you'll get your share of the promised pie.
http://gbatemp.net/threads/transfer-botw-eur-save-to-us-version-with-saviine.463317/

If you're are in eur and are playing the eur version then perhaps you can get the usa version of the release, just tell usb helper that you want to connect to the usa version of the server. Change region, download the dlc, try to get it to play nice with the eur version. If you do that, let us know how you're going about it.

PS: I do see that Azyreal is in France, the advice applies to all comers.

Thanks for the advice. I've tried downloading the USA DLC but it just installs as a USA title, so the EUR version can't recognise it... I won't change the region though, I really like the french voice acting.

Thanks again !

Dan-the-Rebirth

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I like that installed disc games Boot without sig patches. But for dlc i need SIG patching right? Anyway to get around that? What happens if i installiert dlc open the 3 chests and uninstall the dlc? Right now there is no benefit of the dlc. Besides is the dlc containing anything else than unlocking data? In HW the game contentvwas inside the update data and the dlc was just unlocking the stuff

D

Deleted-379826

I like that installed disc games Boot without sig patches. But for dlc i need SIG patching right? Anyway to get around that? What happens if i installiert dlc open the 3 chests and uninstall the dlc? Right now there is no benefit of the dlc. Besides is the dlc containing anything else than unlocking data? In HW the game contentvwas inside the update data and the dlc was just unlocking the stuff
How do you get the DLC in the first place?

Fotonick

OP
Trophies
XP
Country

Yes, DLC require sig patching because, from what I have understood, there's no physichal copy from which grab the .tik to modify so a fake .tik is used and patching needed.
Idk what happens if u get the goodied and uninstall the DLC, may be an option.

xKaii

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah don't use that, only use USB Helper, that's the only one which grabbed valid/verified files from the servers, all others failed on the same percentage on installation.

WiiU USB helper is supposed to get the content from "that key title site" and i can't see any DLCs tickets there. :/

edit: my bad, it is there.

Last edited by xKaii,
Reactions: ShadowOne333

hankarlo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi guys, has anyone tried the USA DLC on a EUR console? is it even possible?.....I'd try it myself if theres no chance of brick?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea