Gaming BOTW: Best place to find good shields?

S

Saiyan Lusitano

Funnily enough, before I had seen IGN show the location of the Hylian shield, I was already there before but didn't go too far and yesterday I just threw a bomb and it broke the wall which led me to the shield's way (I only watched a few seconds of where it was located).

It's cool and all but the game's sorta boring now for me.

Reactions: BlazeMasterBM

Meliodas2255

It makes sense
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funnily enough, before I had seen IGN show the location of the Hylian shield, I was already there before but didn't go too far and yesterday I just threw a bomb and it broke the wall which led me to the shield's way (I only watched a few seconds of where it was located).

It's cool and all but the game's sorta boring now for me.
You can start over, and make the opposite decisions you made in the game. like running naked or try fighting all gannon reincarnations at once.

Varon12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you are looking for a good shield you could always farm Lynels and use the gold version of those shields. They drop a fairly decent bow as well. It doesn't shoot super far but you can get the shotx5 and shotx3 types. That aside you need to master the shield reflect eventually anyhow all shields can do it.
Once you can effectively kill guardians you can always make Guardian arrows to dispose of them in a hurry.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto